Paws and effect πŸͺ΄πŸŒ±

Like this :wink:

18 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::heart: just like that!

2 Likes

I just made up another round in the turbo kloner… rh has been my issue I have a puck popped and covered with a cap with holes. Also this time I have sealed off the humidity dome with wrap. My rh is killing them before they can root. This time hopefully will be different. The three that I had uppoted are lagging. 4 fritter are doing good. Well see how this run turns out. I hope i can increase some numbers and replace some duds.

5 Likes

you got this. make those clones your bitches!

3 Likes

whipitcat

4 Likes

Too little humidity?? I find it hard to have a middle ground between 99% and 50% I just put some cuts under dome and by the time I get home after work it’s 99% or the other end and too dry.

1 Like

industrial dehumidifier drying it to 37 to 40 rh all the time.

2 Likes

absolutely necessary to keep your house habitable here in the land of drippy dampness known as the pacific northwest.

3 Likes

Very correct on this. It would not be good if we didn’t have it. Had to get it, one time after moving in. It molded slightly, surface mold. Nothing was down there. But we got the dehumidifier for the basement to prevent this.

4 Likes

I have the opposite problem in the colder months around here. Humidifier next to tent to try and keep it 40 plus and a couple more in the house. Sleeping without a humidifier in bedroom when I wake up my throat is dry and raw. Couple more weeks and hope won’t need them except for grow space. Even timing humidifier to go off at lights out it’s still a battle to keep the VPD in the ballpark.

3 Likes

I’ve had way better luck with a pond fogger and fan controlled with a ink bird

5 Likes
3 Likes

Bake a loaf :crazy_face:

8 Likes

My two fritter moms. One is throwing a fade hard and the other has grown into a privacy hedge both are as tall as me now easy. Mac1 are doing alright, they need some attention. I have replacement moms growing up right now.

19 Likes

14 Likes

I know these are not doing the best but here are some fritter and one mac1 plant. Rough start. I’m sure with a gleaming purple finish…

16 Likes

Hey brother work has been kicking my ass just wanted to stop in and say hope all is well! Those plants deff will shape up don’t you worry about that !!

3 Likes

Thanks bud, I’m glad you stopped by. They are starting to come along. Looking better everyday!!! Just a bit of litfa.

4 Likes

How is the house thing doing?

2 Likes

Slow af. Annoyingly. I’m tired of the whole thing, it’s been a ton of waiting. I wish it would be done with. @Jasper

3 Likes