Paws and effect 🪴🌱

…yeah I’m surprised you didn’t see me when I boarded the SS Shitstorm last week haha
Clones r deff starting to green up and getting comfortable!

2 Likes

What do you mean man? Ss shitstorm!?

1 Like

The phrase …
We are all on the same boat came to mind
Last week or so you were having alot of twist and turns in your life …aka shitstorm lol
Just so happens the storm came rolling over this way .
So I decided to name the boat we sail on the SS Shitstorm
Lmao hope that clears it up a little bit

4 Likes

Hope so to man. Hope things get well.

4 Likes

Somewhere someone solely swears solemnly In secrecy

Only up from here brother
Now lets over grow these fuckers !

3 Likes

Scored some more tickets to a show!!! He’ll yes!!!. Second time this year! This place is upping my trivia!!!

2 Likes

@A-Loc @anonymous4289 @blowdout2269 . . The seeds are messed up. I’ll make sure to get yall something when I get more stamps. Sorry stupid shit happens.

6 Likes

Every day man! It’s hard to venture out into the world with others and not notice some silly shit going on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I got 4 of em I know it is lol no worries man :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

:rofl: just another morning where your mail gets wrecked ha.

1 Like

Lol, blame the kido! I see how you are…
What’s a little extra calcium for your seeds,aye?
:rofl:

1 Like

:laughing: hey, I said I got you three!!! :wink: spilled it awresomingly poured into the bowl. And on everything, from her cup lmao

1 Like

New sprouting method?!? Milk? :grimacing:

1 Like

Errrggghhhh!!! Beans losst!!!

1 Like

Really? No!!! Hate spoiled milk smell!

1 Like

Same here had to deep clean all areas. :rofl: lucky it wiped up. The place mats are what I’m worried about stinking later. Soon. Like tomorrow Ish lol. Well see I can get new ones :smirk:. It sucks its happened like three times in 2 days. One was a spilt/ poured cup. One was the container poured onto either a very well placed spoon, or just a coincidence. And the other was a bowl of milk and cereal. I kid you not, everywhere. On everything. Holy shit. I didn’t know these messes happened. :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy 420. Smoke up!!!.

on my last 14gs of fritter!!!. Going to make the day great, that 1000mg drink, some dabs, joints, bowls, and good eats!

14 Likes

Black sky and a rainbow sounds like a well balanced day you’ve got planned. Happy 420

2 Likes

I’m thinking it will be nice. Its quite fun. It’s snowing. Hailing. Raining. There’s rainbows, and sunshine. Dark cloud. And clear skies all around town. Literally all in this one town. It’s a trip and a half.

4 Likes

lovely pic. 1000mg yikes be careful LOL gonna do a hospital walk like i did and end up in some park for 2 hours instead sitting staring at the trees

2 Likes