Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Thanks bud. You’ll get some!

2 Likes

I’ll cross my fingers for you hoping they show.
So stressful waiting for mail to show at times.

2 Likes

Especially this pack man. I’m super hopeful!

3 Likes

Hope they land safe and fast for you

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I appreciate it.

2 Likes

@Ghgrower been busy. Just got your winnings packaged and will be otw Monday morning my friend. May the growth be with you.

1 Like

thats a nice trade man congratz praying they come in for you. i think your plan with them is already spot on lol

1 Like

Hey no problem and thanks again!

1 Like

Nice hook on the stankasaurus! Mmm dino meat. Hope that pack holds everything you ever wanted.
I know OG will have more genetic diversity once you get your hands on that pack, paws. :wink:

Keep on keeping on, brother.

4 Likes

Thanks man, I’m excited for it. Might of secured a pack of natural gas as well. Super excited, but it’s been at one place for 3 days. Ahh man. Idk if it’s gonna show! :confused: well see. I really hope it does.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Please prevent bad vibes. :yum:

7 Likes

That’s too cool.

2 Likes

Seconded by this member

3 Likes

A t-shirt I have from killer acid. I get tons of comments about it. Mostly from old ladies that don’t catch that it says please prevent at the top. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice, I love the check your ego line.

2 Likes

Lol, I had a tee that said “Meditation Champion”, and one time this soccer mom, who reeked of essential oils, walked up to me in a grocery store and goes “Ohmygosh! Where do they do that?!”
I looked at her for a second, and she points at my shirt, and says “Did you earn that?”
I continue looking at her, trying to figure out what to say…
Then she goes “Oh. Is it a joke shirt?” [sighs][walks away]
I never said a word to her :rofl::bear:

6 Likes

I like it too. It’s sick af

1 Like

BRO
It’s been a minute
I see you’re still up to no good :crazy_face:
Have a good day sir

1 Like

Hey brother, it had been a minute. Ima go snap a pic for a update of some plants. Hang tight :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes