Paws and effect 🪴🌱

First world problems I tell ya :wink:

2 Likes

@KETAMINE_GRENADE you fucking rule!!! Package recieved!!!

13 Likes

Now u can rest easy. :wink:

2 Likes

My feelings :100: exactly. :blush: :smiley: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad they made it!

2 Likes

Appreciate it a ton man, hope we can trade again soon. I’ll send with tracking this time. Also I’ll hit you up in a week. Got a few more of the beans I offered you for the natural gas to include. @KETAMINE_GRENADE

2 Likes

Yours still haven’t arrived yet but things tend to ne super slow getting to me. I’m actually impressed how quickly those got to you
Hope you find some dank in those :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, I hope mine arrives fine. It should. I am hatching plans for them lol and have been. Thank you again.

Paws

3 Likes

Keep me updated with the preservation run :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Ya definitely man. I got you there!

4 Likes

HE GOT EM HE GOT EM! lol congratz man!

3 Likes

He’ll ya thanks man!!!

1 Like

Fuck that pack of seeds have some mileage on them, just thinking about it now :joy:

4 Likes

No kidding man. Insane.

1 Like

And the countdown starts… I will be moving some plants around. New moms in the mom tent old ones into the large tent. Then bang I’m flipping them. Shit should be getting frosty soon :fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :fire: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :leaves: :shamrock:

5 Likes

this is kush king bear :bear: :triumph:

8 Likes

I’d chill w/him. Rocking a trident I see, noice!

4 Likes

I like to think it’s a gigantic fork for when he gets the munchies and wants to feast on all that bomb food Paws be cookin. :plate_with_cutlery:

5 Likes

Heck yes! It’s multi functional…

5 Likes

Moved the moms into the flower tent, going to have to figure out height. Bending and what not. But they flip tonight. Here are my new moms as well.

flipping tonight 8 apple fritter. 2 mac1. New moms. 2 Mac 2 apple fritter.

19 Likes