Paws and effect 🪴🌱

:rofl: this should be interesting :laughing: holy hell they are tallllllll!!! Wtf :rofl:

2 Likes

have you smoked that mac1 yet? i’m thinking about throwing a couple into my tent when i do my next pollen chucking project.

2 Likes

Yes I have smoked it and it’s some kill. This was my last nug I smoked a few days ago…

I love that fritter though.

13 Likes

That’s my cousin!

3 Likes

I can tell the relation for sure.

2 Likes

I just wanted to share how good looking this mac1 mother is doing so far. Super healthy. And purty. She’s going to make for a nice mum.

14 Likes

Note to self flipped on the 1st of May. Going for a full 70 plus or minus a few days. Let’s go…!!! :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :deciduous_tree:

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

Also just ran some neem for ipm. Wish me luck on this grow.!!!

Oh those gonna get out of hand , :sunglasses:

5 Likes

No kidding :rofl: I already bent the hell out of them. Here’s to the start of a battle

3 Likes

How much higher can your lights go ?

2 Likes

Man they are topped out. No space, either I rip it down around the plants and throw a 1 foot extension. Or I just play maintain the bud game :laughing:. I couldn’t see them go to waste though so I threw em in there…

3 Likes

Been there

Put weights on floor of tent . Used twine to bend over and tie down the Moms . Looked like a Rube Goldberg contraption but worked well

6 Likes

He’ll ya thanks man. I’m going be tying these batches up hard. Already did the bend over stem thing for about a foot of room. Now its time to start breaking the bandage out.

4 Likes

It is amazing what they can endure and bud just fine

3 Likes

Ya no kidding man. Thanks for dropping by with some pointers. It’s going to help out a ton. Good talking @Jetdro

2 Likes

a couple tips for tying down plants-
You can use waxed hemp wick because it is mold and moisture resistant, and easy to work with.

You can tie the branches to the metal frame of the tent. It still creates a bit of a maze when you are trying to get in there to water your plants, but I think it’s easier than using weights.

2 Likes

Thanks zep. Appreciate it. I’m going to need all the help with taming these as I can get. I have a roll of hemp wick, would that be sufficient?

2 Likes

definitely. I found that twine or cotton yarn is too absorbent so it’s not an ideal material to use for indoor gardening. The beeswax in the hemp wick protects it from moisture and mold.

And it makes it a little stiff and easier to shape. You can even just wrap it around a branch overlapping several times, and press it together instead of tying it. The wax will hold it in place, and you can easily unwrap it to adjust it as the plant grows.

Edit- and the other big advantage with waxed hemp wick is that there are no loose fibers to contaminate your buds. If you use cotton or twine, the fibers stick to resinous buds.

3 Likes

I’ve used orange twine with good results as well. We will see what I do when they start burning themselves, I already went in there and cleared some head room by bending over a lot of the mains and others. Buying a little bit of time. I also treated the whole room/ soil with a neem treatment as they were in another tent. Also IPM should be standard practice.

3 Likes