Paws and effect 🪴🌱

The female was a rainbow ylly f2 btw.

These three, one lit farm landslide one greenlight, patron, and one ylly f2 going up to flower room for sexing hopefully a better ratio than last set.

2 Likes

We have four fems in various stages of flowering. A garlic, a ylly f2, a Strawberry cough, and a mac plant going bush crazy buds everywhere lol,…and we have three sexing in there as well they are a landslide, a greenlight patron, and a ylly f2.

4 Likes

I haven’t been using any nutes, just some soil. And water.

2 Likes

I use 1 part now with a water flush once a week, could even go half strength I think

1 Like

Nice, I’m just going to give cal mag. And a bloom nute later. It’s part b of a 2 part veg and flower nute set. I’ll get the brand later…

1 Like

Dutch master is the brand :laughing:funny name

1 Like

Check out urban farms Texas Tomato fertilizer, have run 9 months on a gallon each of veg and bloom and I still have a quart each left. 1 tblsp per gallon. Total cost was around 150 dollars for the year.

2 Likes

Def sounds like a money saver, will have to check it out

4 Likes

Decided to grow some purple :purple_heart:potatoes along with my purple kush plants… :deciduous_tree:

6 Likes

Couldn’t find their 2 part, only full cycle nute concentrate. Is it their tomato line or what?

1 Like

Texas tomato veg and garden of Eden bloom, I have been using all purpose fruit for veg also.

1 Like

Right on, been looking for something to switch to. If you use the stuff, we’ll nuff said. I’ll look into getting some when it comes time…Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

4 Likes

Rainbow ylly f2, mac, strawberry cough, greenlight patron…all at various stages flowering. With another confirmed fem, greenlight patron,. And a male ylly culled. Waiting on one plant to show its parts

8 Likes

Growing under the t5… We have three purple kush fems (larger plants) and five strawberry peach and dream in the other solos (regs).

1 Like

Three purple kush uppotted and under the hid.

1 Like

Decided to give the girls some nutes, well one plant has been sufficiently burned. But I’m sure will be fine. Here is the latest from the flower room, five girls in here.

5 Likes