Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Yeah, idk how they can keep making those films. I figured it be the end of that franchise when Paul Walker died. Boy was I wrong.

1 Like

No kidding man. I think they are talking more too.

Jeez.
Ok, I’m fading fast. Good night!

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

Looking good in the grow, rock licker.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you much friend,… !!! Glad to see you stopped by.

2 Likes

Love the art btw. It’s most excellent :ok_hand:

3 Likes

My mothers recovering from some issues. I have faith they will be fine. 2 mac1 2 apple fritter.

13 Likes

Holy hell what happened?

1 Like

Bad rh , ran out of cal mag. Neglect you name it. No worries though :wink:

2 Likes

@KETAMINE_GRENADE got your package man! I really hope they push the one I sent through!

Thanks again man!!! Appreciate it.

4 Likes

I quite enjoy having and have grown some of this hard to reach gear…especially the repro. I did on the unicorn poop :unicorn: :poop:.

big thanks to all of those whom were involved with that run, and also the user I got the other packs from.!!! I’m going to out these to breeding as well. Many plans coming up I hope things go well. I’m sure they will,. Anyways these will be reproduced and selected from. Very excited for the stankasaurus. Should or could find a gem in that pack. Also the f2 will be epic. Same with natural gas.

10 Likes

hell yeah. nice to see they made it. when you get to it well be around to watch and cheer u along!

4 Likes

Glad it arrived!

4 Likes

Thanks man, :blush:.

2 Likes

Right on bro. Should be fun later…

2 Likes

Long day. Lights out. Beginning of week 5. They are stacking. Some long colas on the mac. And some fade here and there on the fritter,which are also doing very nicely and fattening up.

20 Likes

Looking good what you feeding them now ?
I just switched to 4/31/37 for the next couple weeks.

3 Likes

It’s the mega crop one part. I got a bag for free. Thought why not, I have been using the two part for years. One part is working really well.

also I have been feeding botanicare cal mag every feeding. I was told by the producer of the one part MC to use it each time I water, so I figured I would scale that down to every other day and at veg dosage for the first while I have slowly made it .5g higher towards mid bloom. Not really trying to burn the hell out of everything with something I have never used up until the last week or two…

6 Likes

Week six and a few days…VideoCapture_20230605-191030

plugging hard going for 10 or 11 weeks got the new dehumidifier running. Shits working. :apple: :doughnut: :gun: 1

18 Likes