Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Sorry for any double* stoned af ya know :wink:

4 Likes

My mothers still on the mend. Still growing though. Pretty well. I am at a loss on the droopy mac1. But ehh as long as they clone…

11 Likes

Plants are looking good what you running for lights cmh?

4 Likes

Old moms and clones are under 2 600 watt hps. Moms are under a led… they are doing well thanks. I’ve never run cmh. After this run. I’ll be running mars hydro a couple tsw2000 mars hydro leds and the enfun in a 5x5. Parking the 4x8 and 3x3. Or i guess, adding a 5x5 to the picture.

3 Likes

All cloning and seedlings done under a t5 unit.

5 Likes

Quite the forest(s) you got going there!
Lookin good bud. But you’re itchin to start them new seeds, aye?

2 Likes

Once I get the room it will happen, I also need to dial in my led game. Maybe a run of fritter before my next breeding. As I am new af to leds. Besides my mom tent I’ve never ran them. So, ya I’m itching to run the stankasaurus and natural gas but at the same time, need to a have more faith in my capability with the led lamps. Hopefully all will work out in the end.

4 Likes

Hell yes. :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Mac hates wet feet…

5 Likes

Lights out pics

12 Likes

What you mean man? I water twice a day and its hard not to let em get dry…

2 Likes

Nevermind I get it, maybe that’s the problem.

3 Likes

Can’t see half the flowers because I’m blinded by frost under the flash! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking nice and chunky yummy paws

1 Like

He’ll yes I know the feeling so frosty in there. The Mac nug colas are like a foot long… the fritter is banging everywhere packing on weight no doubt.

2 Likes

Thanks bud. The chunkier the better. Hoping to pack on some weight in the coming weeks…

2 Likes

Damn. You probably have to buck the buds off them colas with the humidity up there, don’t ya?
Ya know, you’re not the only person I know who really enjoys Apple Fritter. What’s the fuss all about?

1 Like

Man the humidity is terrible. Now I’m at a constant 45 rh.
The fuss for me is its a heavy ass hitter. And the nugs come out rock hard and pack weight like no strain I’ve seen, maybe the mac1. The couple Mac I have are going insane budding right now. The whole damn plant is a bud :rofl:. The fritter nugs are huge. It’s only the middle of week 6. Weight. And taste. Also the high is fucking great. I’m a heavy user. And I still love running it a ton man.

6 Likes

Hmm, gonna have to hop on that fritter train someday and give er a grow. I love fat rock hard buds! Plus, my favorite donut is an apple fritter lol.
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Right on man. Sounds like the perfect match then huh?

2 Likes