Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Awesome nuggage I’m loving these good looking nugs here’s some fritter and Mac buds… you see the difference yes?

15 Likes

top farm

8 Likes

I guess we’re all weird in our own ways. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Note to self have had the mother strains for 1 year and 6 months so far…

1 Like

@Pawsfodocaws PMD S1 arrived, Thank you.

Have a fantastic weekend. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good deal im glad they made it!

2 Likes

Everything is falling over :rofl:. It’s about to be week 7. 3 more after that. I wonder how beastly these get this time. I have one nug the size of a tennis ball. It’s frigging huge.

17 Likes

Week 7 beginning…

19 Likes

Dude plants look incredible! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man. This run is doing real good so far the buds are huge. I am really happy I decided to feed them the one part mega crop. It has turned out really well. The buds have easily gained 25% in size from last time compared to this run. The mac1 is doing some crazy cola production and making huge ass sticks of buds that look like they have been flocked, ya know like Xmas trees. :rofl: holy shit. This stuff should be some kill.

10 Likes

Got a small bottle of fish shit lying around. Just put 4 ml in each gallon I’m feeding today. Well see if it does something good for the last 3 weeks. If so will consider buying more. Have heard great things about it. Does anyone know if you feed every time you water? :thinking:

Edit found it every time you water you use it but around 2 to 3 ml.

4 Likes

I got a sample of some of this from my local hydro shop and plan on using it for my outdoors come flowring. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m hoping it does well, I think I got a sample with a pack of beans I won…I forget.

2 Likes

1 Like

dang… :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Holy shit balls !?

Looking like a million bucks in there !
Nice work brother .

…how has the humidity been for you ?

3 Likes

Thanks man. Things are looking great appreciate it.

Got a new dehumidifier. Everything is perfect where its at. Now for the next three weeks and chop time for these monsters.

4 Likes

Happy for you bro !
Cannot wait to see finished results:)

1 Like

O man thank you! I cannot wait either! It’s going to be fun trimming these up, then weighing it wet. Then taking 75% off and questimating the dry weight. This is going to be epic I think. Hopefully enough to get me by for a little while I’m taking a small break for a bit.

3 Likes

Last time I only had 4 fritter and 2 small small mac1. Now I have 8 fritter and two large mac1. Shit is getting real :laughing:

6 Likes