Paws and effect 🪴🌱

You know it!

2 Likes

Mac1…

apple fritter…

9 Likes

Beginning of week 6. Maybe a day in I forget. Lights out pics.

I burned them a bit with nutes not too bad. I need to do some pruning and leaf removal. Other than that, I had one of the Mac plants laying down on the other plants the other day. It’s happened with one of the fritter and now the Mac. They tipped because they are just stacking that weight :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . I have tied them up and fixed them up…

11 Likes

They sure done did my friend

mac1

9 Likes

Lights on week 6

11 Likes

Sorry in advance for the hps pics but I don’t have three hands. :pensive: the first nug is long, it’s like that on all the mac1 colas. The next two are the largest nugs on the fritter plants. Literally can fit them in my hand that’s it. Can’t grasp anywhere close around them. These nugs this time have gotten huge!!!

the last two are fritter. Sorry for the eye burn. :eye: :sun_with_face:

11 Likes

The mega crop 1 part is doing them dirty! :crazy_face:

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

I got my first ever fox tail in 20 plus years. I Have of one of the fritter plants foxtailed…is that bad?

12 Likes

I guess it is lol, comes from stress over feeding. And or light intensity and heat. Guess I’ve been getting lucky for a while.

2 Likes

Generally light stress or genetics. I hate them!
Such a bitch to trim. I generally end up getting less than halfway through, and hack it all up for butter, lol.

1 Like

Must’ve been light stress 4th time running it and its never done this. I think it’s neat looking I have never encountered it. It’s comical that it’s on half of one plant out of the 8 fritter and 2 mac1

2 Likes

I’ve been suspecting this for a little while and finally did the math. I’m only 6 weeks 2 days into flower. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: they are freaking huge for only being a bit over half way. I can’t wait to see how they do in the end.

3 Likes

It is typically caused by PAR to high , my blue dream is making 3 inch tails right now because my par level was too high

5 Likes

Thanks for that information. I appreciate it…

2 Likes

Mom update. Yes I know I need to pluck some leafs. They are doing much better now. My pepper plants aren’t doing that hot right now. Need to focus on them been busy.

10 Likes

Looking good Paws :call_me_hand: I really need a 3x3 asap so I can have a couple of my very own keepers! Only ever grown from seed, sure I’ll find some heat in your stuff :pray:

1 Like

Right on man I’m sure you’ll find something in there. All good stuff. Look up the freakshow it’s crazy! Thanks for stopping by man.

1 Like

been mia in here now im caught up. jeez that apple fritter is my unicorn. just love the nugs and structure. cant wait to see your harvesst numbers.

3 Likes

I for whatever reason love foxtail bud. :man_shrugging: :fox_face: :cocktail:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I cant wait for the numbers on this run yet either! Should be good. We will see,. @Pigeonman I agree I like it, it’s neat.

4 Likes