Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Iā€™m not into jars, turkey bags all the way! Lol yes it could probably fill a small one.

2 Likes

Yeah I tried Grove bags for the first time this last grow and I really liked them.

2 Likes

Just wait till I post the mac1 nugs holy shit are they big!!!

2 Likes

Too pricey for me. I use turkey bags. :rofl:

2 Likes

I did try some Mac when I vacationed in Maine not too long ago, I enjoyed it. Not sure the difference between that and Mac 1 though. Yeah at least they are reusable. Havenā€™t tried turkey bags though

1 Like

Nice work, have you been doing your scissor curls to prepare for trim jail? :joy:

4 Likes

Alls I know is I grew anesia Mac and it was miles apart from caps cutā€¦ thatā€™s the only other Mac I have tried

2 Likes

Fuck me no. Plus my arthritis. Awesome shit. Long sentence coming :rofl:

3 Likes

I can forsee the crampingā€¦ :rofl:

@Natea the Reynolds turkey bags work awesome. Maybr after 3 elbows through one. Youā€™ll need to replace. Other than that. I buy a ton whenever possible. They are magic. Those Grove bags look sick. But idk, I couldnā€™t hop on that train.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not sure, it honestly wasnā€™t the strongest but the buzz was nice

1 Like

This stuff is knock you the eff out shit. Same with fritter. Hard hitters thatā€™d why I keep em around.

2 Likes

Do they regulate humidity or do you throw a boveda pack in it?
Dang thatā€™s awesome

1 Like

I just burp for a month every day after dries. And then I store it in the bagā€¦ if I was putting it away I would use a boveda for sure.
Edit after cure its fine to store in themā€¦

1 Like

Oh okay. Yeah I got tired of burping. I will say there is a taste difference between jars and grove bags, better in some ways and worse in some ways, but smellwise Grove bags win hands down.
Yeah I know you regrew those strains because they were awesome, sound like they hit hard

1 Like

I love growing these two, mostly so far the apple fritter have not had much Mac to smoke. Just because I got hooked on the fritter. That shit is down right tasty :yum:

1 Like

Grove bags are nice no complaints. Long storage i vacuum seal and store in a cool dark spot or freeze .

2 Likes

Fuck me :rofl: Iā€™m going to go look those up :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope. My turkey bags will fair fine. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Haha not a bad idea. I donā€™t grow much but I did make the mistake of buying the 1 ounce bags because they were cheaper. They didnā€™t fit enough in my opinion so I may upgrade to at least the 1/4 oz ones next time

1 Like

No money for curing bags ha

1 Like