Paws and effect 🪴🌱

No kidding. Top notch :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I just like to surprise folks with what they need sometimes when I can, and things have been looking up for me lately

7 Likes

Man, I am so grateful. You surprised the hell out of me with this package. It’s going to really help me out.

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Glad to hear it my friend.
Really cool you hooked Paws up!

2 Likes

Harvest time. I can’t sleep. Time to get to bush wacking!!!.

5 Likes

Let’s go…

1 Like

All nugged up. Left a lb of larf. Small number is mac1 buds not dry. All nugged up. And the big number is fritter nugged up. Also the big nug is fritter. I expect it to dry 70 to 75% we will see.

Boom goes the dynamite. :boom: about 75 zips wet. Fuch yes.

18 Likes

Scissor hash this 420!!! T minus 8 minutes

4 Likes

Great work, well done

2 Likes

I cut a bunch of tops mainly off the mac1 and am drying them. The rest will be shucked and dried and either turned into hash, cooking oil or some thing lmao. So I hung em. The top tier is mac1. The 3 bottom are apple fritter.

18 Likes

17 Likes

i hate trimming buds that small

I threw the small buds in the trim bin. These were the larger than a 50 cent piece buds. Some were like half ozers

3 Likes

Round two. Fight.

the last was apple fritter this is the mac1.

12 Likes

I am playing with leaving a bit of stuff on the bud and curing like this for fun…

2 Likes

I do it this way usually. I just pick most of the sad looking fans off and leave all the sugar leaf and some good protective fans. I’ve heard this helps with cure, protecting the buds, and preserving terps. Worth a try to see the difference. :wink:

3 Likes

Definitely I agree. Worth a try…

1 Like

I think so too, I’ve been leaving them pretty shaggy (no fans, but everything else that doesn’t just knock off stays) when it’s full colas and only trimming up the small buds I’ll smoke soon, I think it helps the cure

2 Likes

This is the mac1

this is the fritter the plants I didn’t chop up are hanging drying and will be shucked. All trim and nugs 25 cent piece and under will be ground and used in edibles or something…here’s some trim I’m drying that mostly nugs… @Dirt_Wizard I will be using two of the 5* gallon terp loc grove bags for the cure. These buds are still on the dry.

10 Likes

Just decided. The fritter which I have a bunch of will go in the large bag. Mac1 is going in all of these other ones. I’m saving the other bags

so what of it similar

8 Likes