Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Nice work Paws what a haul! I’m looking forward to soaking some of the beans you kindly sent next 3-4 weeks or so :+1:

1 Like

Awesome I hope you find something interesting and something you like. Maybe some keepers!!! Thanks man, it was a good haul this run. Enjoyed it, and looks like I will be for a while.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for being helpful paws!! :paw_prints:

2 Likes

No problem man. :blush:

1 Like

Throwback Thursday. This is a marianberry kush plant grown outdoors… also here are some b+ cubes I grew. I grew monos for a long time, haven’t found those pictures yet :confused:

17 Likes

Marionberry? Love that strain. Just got a clone from the new OG vendor, see if it is what they say.

4 Likes

It was a good cut. I liked it. Produced some fun purple nugs.

3 Likes

That Woody figure in your mushroom tub. :rofl: Priceless?

2 Likes

Hell ya man :rofl:

2 Likes

woody beside things that look like woody’s

1 Like

Hell ya man. No problems with the cubes

1 Like

i really wanna learn to grow some but im scared i heard you can really harm your health if you do it wrong cause the mold or w.e is that true ?

1 Like

Yes mold is an issue. But if you stay sterile it works. If you get a batch with mold you toss it. I haven’t been running for a while. But when I do shit is going to get godly. My doctor is about to prescribe them but, I cant fuxking wait. If you follow the protect procedure then they will come out perfect. Also multiple monotubs helps prevent loss.

2 Likes

Yes it’s an issue. Stay sterile.

1 Like

one day when i have the time and money lol. until then ill just watch and learn

1 Like

He’ll ya man perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a couple syringes away and a monotub fill kit. Or cakes to start. Easily start anytime.

2 Likes

i always wanted to learn but i would never use them and don’t know anyone that would.

2 Likes

i think you would find some takers lol. and if not hand them out for halloween to the older teens lmao jk

2 Likes

I use them purely for ptsd. Also for the spiritual therapy…lmao I love life.

4 Likes