Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Fuck ya man. Perfect.

1 Like

Hey @204medismoke . It’s super easy to spot a contaminated tub. You’d probably be questioning it even if it was your first run.

2 Likes

good to know thanks for the heads up :+1:

2 Likes

My mother plants doing well. I’m really liking how they are looking. They seem to be growing, one of them, a mac1 had been wilting this whole time. Its in the back but ehh. I have 2 for a reason. Other than that they are doing beautiful.

10 Likes

Hey paws! I shared a couple rainbow ylly with a buddy last fall. Just saw him yesterday.

His is tastier than the one I grew. Probably way more cared for. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Thanks @ix3u , @Heliosphear , @Rhai88 . Got all my mail thanks so much for the slaps and beans 🫘 :raised_hands:

3 Likes

That is wicked man! I got a ton of those beans in circulation. I don’t know ne one who didn’t get some! That stuff is some fire :fire: those nugs look really top notch my friend.

2 Likes

I’ll share that with him! Good work spreading the :fire:! I know I appreciate it. :pray:

2 Likes

Good deal man. Keep on growing the kind my friend!.

1 Like

@Heliosphear @Rhai88

6 Likes

Mac 1 tester nug

13 Likes

apple fritter test nug

14 Likes

Jealous! :green_heart:

1 Like

Both test nugs after a week and a few days in the terp lock grove bag are fucking dankity, with some awesome smells. A few more weeks and it will be perfect and way smoother. I was hitting it out of my ice bong and it was doing the job, I took a break and now I’m sitting here stumbling my thumbs typing this. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Ok I got the itch :neutral_face: :confused: :rofl:. I’m firing up the cloner and taking cuts tonight :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: hoping for some to take :sweat_smile: it’s super hot right now. So we’ll see. I’m thinking a full run of fritter and a mom swap… should be fun!!! Pics to follow later of the cuttings… and their new home for the next little while. I love bud. :fire: :seedling: :deciduous_tree:.

6 Likes

Took cuts.

Apple fritter lumpys cut.

Mac1 caps cut. my precious clone army in my turboklone. cloning with midas clone gel, and clonex rooting hormone added to the reservoir.

14 Likes

4 Likes

Worth it or not. Brand new vivosun 3x3 grow package with led, exhaust fan and filter and all that comes with the package for 1 bill. People don’t need it and I could use it anyone let me know what you think so far I’m sold. And going to grab it soon.

4 Likes

seems like a good deal!

2 Likes

Right on, I’m excited they didn’t even use it for a cycle. Everything was setup then ripped down nicely and boxed back up. I am going to test the light and exhaust. But holy hell. My wife woke me up and said worth it or not? I say Yaya. But I wanna know what my growmies think ya know…either way still going to grab it. Fuck. 100 for a 500 dollar set up. I mean I’ll be kicking myself for not doing it :upside_down_face:

9 Likes