Jesu Cristo itā€™s a Churchill!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what my bro said :rofl:

3 Likes

I bent over them momsā€¦ they needed some knucklesā€¦

8 Likes

Hey look what popped up 2 out 11 trizzler seedlings :seedling:ā€¦

11 Likes

3 days from towel to seedlingā€¦these are spunky. Edit or itā€™s been a while since bean poppingā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Um. @Slick1 can we get a ruling on this phrasing please? :grin:

6 Likes

Lmao thatā€™s good I was wondering if anyone would say something ha

3 Likes

5 Likes

Only 2 have not sprouted. If not up by tonight I will germ 2 more fem autos.

2 Likes

1 came up in those 30 minutes. :rofl:

mars hydro picture contest entry.

9 Likes

Usually without context I could only be so helpful but on the subject of bent over moms needing some knuckles itā€™s fair game. Moms are people too, people who require a few knuckles from time to time.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a cool pic and would be great to win the prize but why are they asking people to put their faces in the entires? I know they are allowing them to be covered but it makes you like youā€™re committing a crime :sweat_smile:. It just seems like a weird requirement for a growing based company/competition to want to be associated with that kind of imagery? Iā€™d rather just see a beautiful plant with some mars products less than subtly placed in the background :rofl:

To be clear, this is nothing on you and I hope you win! :grin::+1::fire:

2 Likes

Heā€™ll yes thank you. I actually have 2 growing licenses and am not doing anything illegal . Although I do see what your saying the most of us are not. Entering I knew I am in the clear, and like you said Iā€™m pretty well covered.

@Loggershands

Btw thanks, I would love to win!

1 Like

I like it. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks man, hope it gets picked!

2 Likes

Sic :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you mateā€™ I like the picture! Paws looking good! Plants looking good! Iā€™m all for it! :grin:

I just thought it was weird that Mar Hydro wanted a picture of your grow with you in it to enter this competition. Maybe Iā€™m old school or paranoid but just seems a weird request? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s tight black with the shadow and creeping in the pic. Cool as f.

2 Likes

Heā€™ll ya guys thanks! @ColeLennon @Loggershands .

2 Likes

Thanks for the ruling @Slick1

2 Likes