Paws and effect 🪴🌱

De nada :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here are my seedlings :seedling:

12 Likes

Looking a little leggy bro. Am I seeing right?

1 Like

Yes they are my clone box is trying to do work under the same t5. The light is up tall because of the height difference. When I up pot I will just bury the stem a bit. Also been out of town for a couple days, my dude didn’t put a raiser under them like I asked. :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah, I forget stuff like that too. End up just burying the stem also. Hey, more roots, right? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yep, I’ve never had a problem with them being too leggy lol.

1 Like

Everyone’s getting ready for fall, eh?..lol
Trizzler…will have to look this strain up.

2 Likes

It seems so my friend, how have you been? I got them from @Mr.Sparkle

Thanks @ReikoX recieved the beanage!.

9 Likes

that solo’s stash was really nice when I grew a few small ones in 2017.
nice combo, ReikoX.

5 Likes

My mothers doing better than they were a bit ago. Also my yellow scotch in the middle.

8 Likes

@SamwellBB I totally forgot you sent me all those packs of beans, I found them looking through my stash and am going to be popping some after these autos I have going, once at the new pad. :sweat_smile: so sorry my friend, I feel like a derp. Thanks again. :blush:

Please stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

these beans are on my priority list man!

11 Likes

Hey all vote for my good looking pup, scroll down she is there!!! Help her place!!!

Stay kind all
Pawsfodocaws Vote For OG Pets, 7 years of OverGrow contest 52 entries
@Rhino_buddy @ShiskaberrySavior @Dirt_Wizard @G-paS @m0sirys @zephyr @Mrs.Paws @mota @blowdout2269 @ReikoX @chronix @Emeraldgreen @Qtip @DesertHeartGardens @shag @zephyr @Bobgrows @blkmetal @Brokehoe @beacher @SensiBowl @Spitfire @ShiskaberrySavior @schmarmpit @Gonzo @zephyr @DougDawson @204medismoke @Oldtimerunderground @G-paS @Shaggy450r @DJSF @Florida_man_genetics @DefNSmokn @Lady.Zandra63 @lefthandseeds @Illicitmango @Instg8ter @ifish @DGCloud @Hemp @misterbee @Yetigrows @Heritagefarms @Draig @WeTokeChronic @Mr.Sparkle @MoBilly @kndreyn @Osogreen @CADMAN @Purple-N-Hairy @Pigeonman @PhilCuisine @George @ReikoX @Indoornesian @LemonadeJoe @Natea @Syn @Slick1 @nefrella @nube @Lady.Zandra63 . Thanks much for the vote.

12 Likes

Resized_Screenshot_20230331_154935_Facebook

15 Likes

Agree :kissing_heart:, you owe me some seeds… frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

:rofl: do I man???

1 Like

It’s nice to see you around friend

2 Likes

Thanks for the votes my friends let’s get coco to place in the top 5 I love this pup. And she is such a good dog, she is half min pin half Yorkie. She’s a doll and a fun ball of energy.!!!

4 Likes

What a shameless plug!!! HAHA!!!
:rofl:
I love it!

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl: hell yes. I want that pup to win!!!

3 Likes