Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Man loves his dog. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Well my vote is out of my hands. I told my wife earlier that she gets to do the picking. But I will show her your post. That may just sway her vote. lol

4 Likes

Sounds great friend.

1 Like

Lol you get 3 per poll… I hope she likes my coco…

How’s your pup doing so far?

2 Likes

Awesomely thanks to you and everyone voting for her!!! Thank yall so much! We are really happy to see her doing good, I believe she’s in second on yhe second poll. I’m thrilled for my coco doggo!!!

4 Likes

Where is the thread for voting? Never mind I found it.

1 Like

Vote For OG Pets, 7 years of OverGrow contest 52 entries here it is!

1 Like

I found it. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Right on, coco needs one of your votes lol, you can vote 3 times per two polls

1 Like

:+1: danke schon.

1 Like

Thanks everyone whom have voted for that awesome doggo!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Picked up a new slap for my door. Thought you might appreciate it paws. I know @nefrella and @catapult would. :yum:

I guess this one was appealing too.

6 Likes

I like the second one man. Lol people mistake my name all the time. Pause for the cause. Take a moment pause and smoke a bowl lol

4 Likes

Do me a favor and go give my doggo a vote, she’s doing great so far! @Rhino_buddy

Actually it’s more for her, she gets the glory!!!

1 Like

The bub is dope though :wink:

2 Likes

I thought I did vote for your pup. I’ll have to go make sure. I was in the sticks and had shit service when I was doing that.

And that piece was a birthday present. I spent the whole day there! While my buddy made the pipe, I made marbles. Then he put some of them on the piece. It turned out badass. Even put both of our initials on the bottom. :heart_eyes:

Probably the number one bday present ever. He sells glass on IG @spunchun. He’s a Bob Snodgrass apprentice, and an old friend of mine. His work is mind-blowing.

14 Likes

Also checked my vote and it didn’t take. Fixed. :yum:

1 Like

That’s freaking sweet man awesome collaboration. Wow. That’s got to be special. I look him up sometime. Ya for sure help coco out! She’s a special dog. I am thinking I need to break out my bub soon. Haven’t gotten mail yet, but haven’t checked today…

1 Like