Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Do they just not sell clones in retail stores where youā€™re at @Pawsfodocaws? I think the only reason it stays in stock at archive now is absolutely everyone in PDX already has it now. Seen it pulled at many different days and the ones that were less heavy in effect definitely noticed the apple(ish)ness more.

2 Likes

I have medical places I can go. I just havenā€™t the cash ever. :confused: also last and first time I brought them in I got the borg. Lost a tk cut. And had to throw down protocol 0 to save them, the mac1 and fritterā€¦ also since then these hops and tobacco mosaic shit has been going around. Iā€™d hate to infect my stock.

3 Likes

Lighter in effect ones were always long lasting though, not just in the buzz but I find it to be always leaving me feel satisfied, like it puts me in that mental state where I can look away from all the bad and focus and thatā€™s probably where I get more of the pain relief from in it. But without it I donā€™t sleep as well, Iā€™m paying up heavy for Apple Tartz rosin right now for meds, which is my fav outcross and Iā€™ve never grown it but sure intend to since it must wash well enough for commercial (donā€™t see pure fritter extract but runtz is prob most popular rosin amongst producers).

2 Likes

I pressed 2 ozs of mac1 and got silly high. So did the wife. Really nice effect. :ok_hand:. I usually throw all my trim and popcorn into wacky bags and I always get full meltā€¦ I like the fritter so much I refuse to press it. I like the budsā€¦

3 Likes

I think MAC has some strong medi properties. The MAC4 is the primo 1:1 CBD extractor, MAC Daddy (xGDP) put me to sleep while smoking a joint of it and I know something is strong if I even feel 0.5g of it 20mins later at allā€¦ probably a lot more examples but the Apple Tartz is making me hungry right now :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to look that tartz up nowā€¦ya the mac1 had me on my but going down the stairs. I had to go back and grab the bong later I was so bakedā€¦ that shit is heavy.

1 Like

Runtsx fritters sounds like a dank x. Never actually smoked any runtz. I have some runtz fems saved away for someday.

1 Like

I find runtz to be good when I need to get work done, even though it must be a great extractor I donā€™t think Iā€™d spend the time to grow it out personally. But I find nothing offputting about it, some might not like the smell, it does seem to breed the washing trait through and not add the undesirables (also these crosses may or may not have been hunted in large #s of phenos most of the time I have no idea who bred them).
Tartz is a keeper though, some online clone sellers have her but Iā€™d only grab her if archive stocks it, not sure who bred it either.

4 Likes

Right on sounds killer. Iā€™m gittty over the fritter rooting. Fan fucking tastic. Sorry, Iā€™m just thinking of the harvest to come, drooling over the purple nugs of the fritterā€¦ :drooling_face: Iā€™m so happy, finally I was on my last run of cuts,. The moms reached the leds. So I snapped them in half and bent the hell out of them. We will see what I do with themā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m not even joking man my morning dab was not even large, took it at 0530, itā€™s 1310 now and I am so satisfied and honestly still feel some body high too. Thatā€™s all coming from the fritter imho; runtz gives the Tartz this on and off wave effect which is great (unless youā€™re driving maybe) but Iā€™ve had some batches of fritter than weā€™re so serene and long lasting itā€™s like being transported into another multiverse where thereā€™s no crazy people or shit.
Really happy you didnā€™t lose her.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some dab man. I smoke mainly flower. I slammed 3 dabs during the seahawks game, and passed out till now. Iā€™m so relaxed from that sleep, this was a Hindu kush erl. :sleeping:. Thank you btw Iā€™m happy I didnā€™t lose her either.

1 Like

Culled a double Grape. Replaced it with another fritter clone. Got one more with some roots that needs another night or so to grow more. Iā€™m liking these results with the new gelā€¦ I threw out the old midas, I only had a few ml left ne ways, and I think it went bunk. Ne ways, looks like I might be able to run a couple for some nuggage later we will see.

1 Like

Here are my three flowering trizzler autos. And my two replacement mom mac1 plants.

13 Likes

Culled another double grape now I have another fritter hopefully ā€¦ Planted it in a solo and now to give them some time, have also topped the two replacement Mac 1 moms

3 Likes

@District_Flora package recieved. Damn! Wicked.

3 Likes

@pharmerfil package recieved thanks much!

3 Likes

Culled another double Grape seedling, another fritter has rooted. Things are looking up.

:+1:

3 Likes

15 Likes

My two mac1 replacement moms have grown up. Itā€™s time to cull the old and in with the new. Also the last double Grape has been culled and replaced with another fritter. Two more have roots growing. Maybe a day or 2 for them then they will be planted in solos as well. Currently sitting with 6 fritter clones. 2 more coming 3 autos flowering. 2 new moms. And 2 old fritter moms. Looking like I will be able to have a run of fritter or make more moms. Well see what happens. 2 of the new fritter clones will be new mothers. That leaves me with five or six to flower. Yes!!! Shits working now. Gel mustā€™ve been bunk. And needed new solution.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t ever had that issue. Iā€™ve had some cuts just not work for me though. Dunno why but I have a hard time with rooting MAC1 cuts. Any other variety in the cannabis family and Iā€™ve had no issues rooting. And probably a quarter of the time I donā€™t even use cloning gel. šŸ¤·

1 Like