Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Had to bend some moms over…

here are the two new fritter moms… here is the mom tent. here are the 6 apple fritter smashed under a net :crazy_face: well see how they do :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. the two large ones look like he’ll, but that’s because they went through some finangling to fit :rofl:

11 Likes

Safe to say they got some knuckles :wink:

2 Likes

How are things going @Pawsfodocaws . Hope you had a good turkey day! :turkey:

5 Likes

Things are going good man. Thanks, just been burnt out lately. Running low on bud. And happy I flipped 6 fritter a bit ago. Need more budskies.

7 Likes

I feel that. Just harvested 5 plants, but I’m already buying dispo weed cuz my stash is depleted!

2 Likes

I thought you were getting another tent!!!

3 Likes

Paws whats causes the plant to go yellow/lime green like that? I run into this issue a lot

1 Like

Hell yeah :sunglasses: I’ll be watching and learning from here as I’ve got a fritter going into flower Friday

1 Like

I don’t buy that stuff. I harvested a few autos. Have some bud. But I need more. I can’t wait for the 6 fritter to be done…

@DirtySlowToes check up the thread, I’ve been running her for a good 2 or so years
Edit @HeadyBearAdventures I say that now,… you watch I’ll be out soon buying discount zips at the dispo :rofl:

5 Likes

Already did…working on making space :wink:

2 Likes

It’s usually cal mag deficiency…I solved it with nutes. Usually I use only tap. Occasionally mega crop part 1 and 2 or 1 part

4 Likes

Ugh. It’s never worth it.

2 Likes

Man I know. I’m smoking on some trizzler bud now. It’s so much better than the stuff the dispo pushes
@HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

3 weeks and I’m back on home grown!
It won’t be fully cured, but it’ll be better than 'mersh!

2 Likes

That’s what’s up man. I only have a few zips atm. So I’ll be smoking on something from the dispo in a few weeks. Atleast I’m the only one who smokes flower. It’s nice.

3 Likes

My mom tent. Also some Aladdin kush fem plants I’m testing for khalifa genetics. And my fritter plants.

20 Likes

Got tkxtknl5xlime bx1 f. From someone.
…And peshwarr afghan by @Upstate .
Thanks. Also thanks got it girls scout cookie time from someone with a puck that says @Bobgrows so I’m guessing her :wink: thanks all and thanks @misterbee those are all awesome strains I love them. You helped so much on that search thanks man. :blush: you are un bee leavable. :honeybee: everyone here is so great! Much love! :heart:

9 Likes

Here are my mom’s some Aladdin kush, and some fritter flowering.

20231207_111928 20231207_112052

13 Likes

Meet Molly, she is my new puppy. :dog2:

21 Likes

Aww !!
Molly is so adorable!

5 Likes