Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Sorry for your loss bro I dread the day that I have to face my grandfatherā€˜s loss already lost my grandmother in 2020 and that was so unreal. I swear my life has never been the same since. my grandparents raised me so I look at them like theyā€™re my parents, weā€™ve always lived together, and weā€™ve never spent more than a week or two apart so losing my grandmom was very. I feel for you @Pawsfodocaws keep your head up bro.

8 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it man.

3 Likes

No kidding man. I freaking love this picture!

5 Likes

First row of 5 are mac1 then second row 3 mac1. The other 15 are apple fritter. Cloned today.

15 Likes

Good luck man! Hope they all sprout

2 Likes

Thanks , I hope they do well also! Grow :deciduous_tree: s! :fire: :blush: :crazy_face: :confused: šŸ«¤ā€¦ letā€™s hope for some new mums at the least. I need them my girls are huge atm. Dang crowding going on hard.

3 Likes

Many blessings from a long lost fan!! Glad to see all is well!! :pray::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey there bud nice to see you. Hope all is well and your having fun growing the kind like myself!. :+1: good to have you man.

Stay kind!

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

All growers arenā€™t the same.

3 Likes

Yeah found that out :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah, yeah sorry. You must know how to grow them right! Other peopleā€™s children arenā€™t as important as your own, so to speak

1 Like

Ya I guess, sucks.

2 Likes

Definitely good luck, love seeing your grows my man. I got some apple fritter seeds from Ris and canā€™t wait to drop some.

1 Like

If you do try and find a keeper. People go crazy over this cut. Itā€™s been the best producing shit Iā€™ve ever ran.

4 Likes

Btw thanks man, Iā€™ll keep the grows coming!!!

1 Like

Still havenā€™t shown yet. :confused:

1 Like

In the grove for the cure. Yes I know still needs trimming :rofl:

10 Likes

Damn man! I can send the other half out. Stupid USPS.

1 Like

If you want to. Go ahead Iā€™ll send anything back that comes. I donā€™t understand why seeds have been a problem. Or the wait? Idk. Well wait another week. Iā€™m changing addresses soon.

1 Like

No kidding f*** usps

2 Likes