Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Still have some bud leafs to Pluck but for now I cleaned them up and tossed them back in the grove bag, thanks again @Dirt_Wizard btw! Here they all are in their glory in a metal bowl.

:drooling_face:

24 Likes

Is there a block between our post swaps? Still haven’t recieved anything. This is odd. I am waiting on atleast five packs plus yours. I wonder wtf is happening??!

@Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

Ive got a few packages in limbo. I dunno what the deal is… :bowing_man:

1 Like

Hey paws the fritters looking heated as per usual great work!…been catching up sry about your pop mate hope you’re ok :+1:

1 Like

Thanks bud! Ya things are going OK. Ya know, regular grieving stuff. But on another note I’ll be running my fritter under a couple tsw2000 lamps and a vs1500. Coming up soon.

4 Likes

Ok man all the best…that’s gonna be rockin! You know where ya boy herbs at if you s1 those fritters man🥹😅

1 Like

Looking beautiful Paws, glad to see those going to good use!

2 Likes

Damn im gonna def jar up my shit and trim as i smoke it!
I thought about this but never seen anybody do it so i never gave it a shot

2 Likes

I’d throw a tracking chip in a sumbitch and let it fly…
Something’s fucky…ahh that fritter must be fu€¥ing good you run the piss out of it !!

2 Likes

O man it’s awesome. Some people like different tastes. I’m good on the fritter nuggage!. And ya no kidding tracking chip for sure. Something is wierd.

5 Likes

O man. Get some grove bags. Way better than jars! Check the grove thread out!

@HealingHerb , I plan to sometime. I have the chems for sts…I got you sometime bro!

3 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard I have been using them all since I got them!!!. They are most excellent friend.

2 Likes

Cheers boss likewise I’m gonna get a care package out to ya next few days think I still have your deets :+1:

1 Like

Hey if you don’t, I’ll send em. Thanks bud!

1 Like

Just checked I do all good bud

1 Like

Good deal thank man.

1 Like

Ill have to look into it bro. I see everyone talking about them.

Edit: gonna order some now lol!

2 Likes

He’ll yeah man. They are wicked great! Glad you got some. A nice gesture from a friend here had me hooked up with some. I love them so far.

2 Likes

mother tent in need of some trimming. These will be chopped. And chopped until I fill my limit. Should be a good haul if i stick to filling my limit of 15. And my wife’s of 15. Also there are two Aladdin kush plants in the mother tent. Some sativa bud should be a nice change but it makes me feel racey. Two mac1 in front. 2 Aladdin kush in middle two fritter in back.

13 Likes

“I think were going to need a bigger boat”. :joy:

3 Likes