Paws and effect 🪴🌱

:rofl: yup! No problem there !? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yay hoo won the bet chiefs won :trophy:. Pack of seed coming at me hopefully :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice! I don’t give a lick about the chiefs, but I’d love to have won some seeds from their win. The whole city is ecstatic, and man, the whole Taylor Swift dating Kelce has just wreaked havoc around here. People have been lined up blocking traffic because there was rumors she was at some local shops. It was dumb. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Ya I don’t give a crap about them either but I don’t like the niners. That Taylor swift shit is dumb. Just another fake person being famous and having a huge following of sheeple.

3 Likes

Was happy to win a pack of seeds off it like you said :wink:

1 Like

I will be checking out my fem seeds that are in my seed storage. I will be compiling a list of them to sort through here in this thread, also to have at hand when picking what’s next and what not in my new area. Since I will be growing fritter and mac1 mainly at the providers grow. I have two mac1 plants and 2 fritter moms as well as two Aladdin kush plants that will be budded once the fritter has provided enough rooted clones for replacement and for a few to run. I’d like to run some mac1 this time too so I will take more cuts of her as well.

4 Likes

That kind of stuff is so stupid.

One time in 2000 or 01 I was staying at a nice hotel in vancouver and there was a britney spears concert at a nearby venue.

We booked a cheap room but when we got there it had been unexpectedly upgraded to their best suite, no upcharge. It turned out that the room had just been vacated by britney spears because her location had been leaked. so after the concert there was a rumor that britney spears was staying in the hotel room that was actually occupied by me hahaha.

The management called and told us they were comping the room, but I couldn’t leave until things were under control, and don’t open the door for anyone hahaha.

It lasted all night, lots of weird notes slipped under the door.

Overall, shitty deal for the hotel to set me up as a decoy like that, but at least the room was free hahaha

4 Likes

A missed opportunity…
You coulda had some serious fun with that one!
:joy:

3 Likes

More clones 11 fritter 11 Mac 1.

2 fritter a bit beat up… but pushing.

11 Likes

That’s a crazy story man. Funny stuff. Kind of messed up of the hotel. But wow nuts. That must have been one experience .

3 Likes

Looking good! If you ever want to trade some beans for a clone just hit me up, I might be able to find something you like

1 Like

Did you keep them? And then read them as beat-poetry for profit? :thinking:
It’s the Ferengi way!

5 Likes

You could have William Shatner read them as “spoken song”. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha

Thanks for that reminder! :joy:

6 Likes

Nice looking pipe.

3 Likes

Thanks man! It’s a cherished piece. Love having a good buddy that’s a Snodgrass apprentice. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed got the pony today.! Thanks @Wizdom package recieved. You both 🪨.

Paws

6 Likes

@tresbundles package recieved, just found it in a pile of mail. Thanks much man

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, bud! I think you’ll like them. :grinning:

4 Likes

Sounds awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes