Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Damn, we returned it for full price. Then bought a fan, can filter, 3x3 vivosun, inkbird humidity controler, vs1500 lamp, everything for a Benjamin

2 Likes

I’m using everything that I bought for that bill besides the 3x3. got the vs1500 lamp hung in my 5x5 next to two tsw2000 mars lamps. Can fan and filter hung in the tent. If I need a dehumidifier and or something I have the inkbird to control it. My provider will be throwing the tent up sometime…

A bill? How’s that!?!

1 Like

Some dude on fb. He was selling a complete new setup for 100 bucks. Never cycled. Everything was new open. And set up once. I even tested everything. Dude was like scared he had it. :rofl: 100 bucks. Best ever score, my wife woke me up and said is this worth it?! I laughed and said let’s go! So I return that 2x4 and made money replacing it with the tent, light, fan, filter, inkbird controller and ya so such a big damn score it was insane man.

6 Likes

I hate you.
:rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Hey man. :laughing:

2 Likes

Been trying to lock down a tent purchase.

1 Like

Late to the convo… PAR meter? Which flavor of par meter?

just kidding two comments later…

:rofl: :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Yep such is such.

1 Like

Why don’t you get one on Amazon? Are you only looking for 2x4

Out of curiosity though what kind of par meter?

1 Like

@Rhai88

2 Likes

Ouch. Still ain’t cheap!
I’m still jelly though. :rofl:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Love this lil guy @Pawsfodocaws ! Every winter my Dawn Redwood drops its leaves for dormancy and it always freaks me out! lol :sweat_smile:

Great score on the new set-up! You’re gonna make some fantastic meds for sure with all that! (unless you fuck up. :rofl: )

Anyone looking for a cheap par meter that uses an app for the readings i’m very fond of the one I got for under $100 cad:

3 Likes

Thanks man so do i!!! This one doesn’t drop its leaves. It keeps them, if they yellow or drop the trees dead. So that would tweak me out if it happened. I transplanted three from a stump a few years ago. Those two made it so far and the little one has trippled in size. And the larger has doubled in size over these years. Have yet to implement any training.

Also hope to do well with the new setup.! Thanks for stopping in bud.

2 Likes

Actually thinking I might get this… @Pigeonman how is it?

2 Likes

Worth the $ in my opinion.

The app lets you set-up a grid, and I use my cell phone tripod mount to have it hands free at the canopy height with the tent fully closed to do my readings and settings.

Door oopen and closed makes a BIG difference in light levels which is why I wanted any meter that I can use untethered.

This model is the only variation of that in a price range I can afford.

5 Likes

superbowl

8 Likes

Woo! Look at that white ash!

2 Likes

:rofl: yup! No problem there !? :rofl:

3 Likes