Paws and effect 🪴🌱

4 mac1 1 fritter

15 Likes

Now I think its 5 Mac 4 fritter… two more will hit the cups in a day or so they don’t look the best, but they will come back.

15 Likes

Also some of them are shooting roots above soil?..

Edit** air roots :rofl:

10 Likes

The Aladdin kush have been culled, they weren’t doing to well. Plus I need the space. :axe:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Going to be buying 20 apple trees tomorrow and various other fruit trees. Well at least what we want. We are planting a small fruit orchard. :yum:

6 Likes

Got those beans today paws. Gonna dunk em now. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Picked up these fruit trees today. More to come.

3 cosmic crisp
1 nectarine
1 apricot
1 pear
1 peach
1 plum
1 other apple I forgot
1 fruit salad tree

17 Likes

Right on man.

1 Like

What’s the root stock on that fruit salad tree? That looks fun!

1 Like

I’d have to go check, I’m not quite sure?. Really interesting tree though :thinking: should be fun.

1 Like

buy list next: Bartlett/Williams pear, 2 Granny Smith, 3 Golden delicious, 2 honeycrisp, peach, black cherry

7 Likes

Just ordered these.

11 Likes

First six are mac1. Back four fritter. 2 Mac will be mother. The rest will be vegged and flowered. Also, we picked this black cherry tree up. So we are putting up a electric fence. And have plotted the trees accordingly taking into account all the spacing. It’s going to be great in the future.

11 Likes

Lemon Tree recently purchased! :green_heart::seedling:

9 Likes

Awesome I would need a greenhouse to winter it…

2 Likes

I’m working on an earth battery for my hoop house. Then I’ll have lots of great citrus and tropicals. Is that a Meyer lemon @OGSince03 ?

Those cherries look like they’ll be delicious @Pawsfodocaws ! Also, no movement from those fritter beans. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Awe man. That’s shit

2 Likes

Ya the cherries will be great, I’m taking a few saplings from some other property. Prunes too.

2 Likes

Are you air layering? You just digging up volunteers at your other spot? I’ve been trying to air layer some figs recently and I’m hoping it works. I love a fresh fig.

We’ve got so many native plums and cherries on our land. They’re great, but definitely a wildlife favorite. We have to protect ones if we want to eat any. Lol.

2 Likes