Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Thanks much bro! Finally getting to run this set up!. Wicked excited.

2 Likes

Staying tuned in bud! LEDs have come a long way, I think you’ll be happy with the results!

3 Likes

Right on, I bet I will like them. I’m excited for these.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, pulling up a chair for sure. Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks much man!

2 Likes

Shots of a couple IBG.

15 Likes

Those look nice and swollen. :wink:

2 Likes

Going to be adding 4 tomato :tomato: plants to the orchard , atleast two cherry. Also getting a composting bin, and some tomato cages from my bro. Looking up!

Can’t wait for homemade tomato sauce :yum:.

:tomato:

11 Likes

At three days minus 4 hours these 9 ibg fems have all sprouted tails amd will be sown tonight. Here they are :smiley:

14 Likes

This is my orchard. Freshly mowed. Still young, but you gotta start somewhere. @PsillyRabbit you like? Also my 4 tomato plants, 2 cherry , 2 early mommas.

17 Likes

Dude, that is so cool to see the beginning of what will end up being a baddass grove? of tastiness! I mean, it’s already a chill spot but you all have laid down the future. Good job and good luck!

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it. It will be in the family for years. 10 apple 10 fruit trees. All for the future. It makes me happy to see it finally come to be.

4 Likes

As it should! On both counts!

1 Like

hell yeah man! that space is a dream.keep em watered. More than you think the first year or two. Seabuckthorns, black/rasp berries work great as an edible livng border. Pollinators in general will help you get better fruit set.

2 Likes

My neighbors keep bees… so we got pollinators covered…I have been watering them 3 times a day. Keeping them good. Most bare roots have sprouted buds and stuff. Looking up!

8 Likes

One of the taproot s on the germed ibg snapped off when I unfolded the towel to plant them. So I have 8 planted in solo cups under a 6 bulb t5.

9 Likes

Six of the eight have come up above soil. I am germing these kiss fems from a vault giveaway.

Edit label is supposed to say 5/5

@The_Vault_Team kiss! Beanage winnings growage

9 Likes

4 fritter 4 mac1 flowering. 2 mac1 mums 2 fritter in the back mums. Close up on beginning of flowers.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Just took a few pics for fun :grin:

the first close up is fritter, 2nd is mac1

11 Likes