Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Nice, I got a big mac1 and a small apple fritter that I just flipped to flower. I may have packed my tent too tight for the fritter since it wants to spread out so much, but we will see. On a different note, I did get to try an apple fritter dab, and I have to say it was very pleasant :kissing:

2 Likes

Hope you the best with your plants. I have made rosin from the fritter and it blows me away. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws! I am taking some clones of both so I can keep the strain train running haha

1 Like

I have been holding both the fritter and mac1 for a few years now. They are great. Haven’t done a mac1 run yet. But I’m fixing on something of the sorts. And have a few under a hps lamp vegging.

2 Likes

Yeah first time with the Mac1 myself. I bought some regular Mac from a dispensary in Maine, and found it lackluster. However, that was dispensary buds, and I hear that Mac1 is way stronger. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Same here. I flowered her out a couple times. Only moms. And got completely bs larf. That made hash.

2 Likes

When I got on I think one of the first topics I made was lets do a seed run or reversal on mac1. Lmao. Polyploid. Nm

3 Likes

Oh yeah lol. I read somewhere that you couldn’t clone Mac1, but I found out quickly that was false since I was gifted a clone by the famous Bobgrows :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have cloned her many times. I believe it means it’s terribly hard to breed with almost impossible

3 Likes

Okay yeah that makes sense

1 Like

Got the fence put up with one line of electricity. Then planted 18/20 of the trees. We are doing the other 2 soon. 1 Prune and 2 more cherry trees will be put in the ground come fall. 11 out of 20 had been bought planted. 9 ordered.
All day on the measurement and installation for fence yesterday, all day today for planting all but 2. This is going to be a wicked awesome source of food for our fam.

9 Likes

Update all plants doing well.

11 Likes

Update 4 fritter in back right corner are getting big. The mac1 are definitely a slow veg plant. You can see they are all smaller than the fritter.

11 Likes

Update. Two macs are being plucked for mums. One is small and yeller. Compost most likely. Don’t need fuss. The 4 fritter will be under a 600watt hps lamp. And the 3 or 4 ( dependent on keeping the small yellowing plant ) will be under another 600 watt hps. Here they are now,. I will be heading to my provider soon to pick mums, and switch to flowering.

Grow :deciduous_tree: trees, for :honeybee: bees

14 Likes

Update repositioned and plucked two mom for replacement. wacked two. And will be flipped tomorrow morning. 4 mac1 on the small side. 4 fritter. 2 in back of mom tent are frit. Other two up front are Mac. Ya I know dirty floor.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Ok, hey all everyone stop in and say something :laughing:, without further a do. I will be growing Indianna Bubblegum fem beans I got from @Hashpants .I have them germinating right now paper towel method. I will be growing them up until up pot under a 6 bulb t5. Then switching to my mars tsw2000 lamps. They will be in a 5x5 mars tent. I have not grown from seed for quite some time, 🤷 well see. :wink: . Here’s what I’m working with…

:fire:

:deciduous_tree:

18 Likes

Mine really cured nice , and held the bubblegum smell and taste. Strong weed for my tolerance. Good Luck!

7 Likes

Looking good boss love the mars hydro set up very tidy :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome, I cant wait to try her out going to my first time taking plants yo flower under led.

2 Likes