Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Both three kings seeds popped above soil .

3 Likes

I use a piece of scrap wood and drill holes in it that are from 1 to 10mm in diameter. Sand the front so there are no sharp slivers of wood, and then screw it to a south facing wall. Last year, a woodpecker got at my colony, so I’ll have to make a new one. The holes don’t go through the board.

6 Likes

Hahah. That’s right! That’s what we’re trying to relay. Nature works, and out human brains can’t handle standing dead plants. I dunno why.

Thanks for providing for all our wild friends in your little sanctuary in the middle of town. They need it!

4 Likes

I love bee homes! I have had issues with pests invading them, but when they’re left alone, they tend to be attractive to all those little solitary bees and wasps.

What kind of wood did you use @JoeCrowe

@Pawsfodocaws - love all the beans you’ve been popping! Got a cut of apple fritter S1S from @Natea ! She’s doing fine so far. Hope she is as good as or better than the lumpys cut! :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That’s awesome man, thanks it’s been fun to pop some beans lately.!

Paws :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Leftovers from cutting boards, so they are some SPF structural spruce pine fir.

I can see the used and unused ones, as well as see when they crawl out, so I’m not tossing larvae into the fire.

Couple of them up on the chicken coop facing the plum tree.

4 Likes

Mom tent, whole flower tent, some young buds as well.

11 Likes

My peach scotch bonnet plant.

10 Likes

Does that ever go outdoors?

3 Likes

Nope. We take clones for outdoors. It’s a momma also I usually grow it along side in my mom tent. I don’t want it bringing in bugs… :wink:

3 Likes

Looks well used @JoeCrowe ! Good on you friend! Thanks for taking care of our pollinator friends. Solitary bees are so under appreciated for as much as they do.

3 Likes

@Jimdoors mail recieved. @Tracker mail recieved. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Half mac1 half fritter budding. Mother tent as well.

day 24

10 Likes

Stoner move. Forgot the netting, I’m going to have buds laying down 🤦. This is the first time I’ve ran the mac1 like this so I’m hopeful to see how it turns out. :sweat_smile:. The tent is looking good at the time being. And I need some more buds! Nahh I’m not out, but will be soon.

My seedlings are still moving along. I think I burnt a few leaf tips, but ehh it’s been a while. Popping seeds has been fun lately. :grin: :seedling:. Hopefully they grow faster. They are doing well though. So it should be fun to see what I can do under the two mars lamps.

5 Likes

Planted some watermelons, walla walla onions, chives, ghost pepper, Scorpion pepper, super cayenne and super chili’s. Also couple more tomato plants. And a artichoke.

14 Likes

Got a couple runts. Got a few good seedlings going on. I’ll update plant pics soon.

8 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

It’s a fritter… :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a beauty! :wink:

3 Likes