Paws and effect 🪴🌱

She’s looking dank

3 Likes

18 Likes

Looking fresh, man! Those buds are impressive.

2 Likes

Story of my life :blush:

1 Like

That’s looking dank man :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks bud
@HealingHerb no kidding huh

1 Like

Starting to move…

8 Likes

mac1 then apple fritter,. Mac1 on the left side, apple fritter on the right.

14 Likes

Mac1.

apple fritter full tent mother tent.

16 Likes

Thinking I’m going to cull the ibg mutant. Second from left front. The rest seem to be moving along.

7 Likes

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE WHOM MAY HAPPEN UPON THIS! CHECK THESE EATS OUT! GRILL IT UP!!! :fire:

btw this is all weekend people. Saved the ahi tuna steak for today!

17 Likes

And to you as well bud! I’m still trying to clean up leftovers myself. I think I’m gonna invest in a deep freezer here soon!

4 Likes

Same here just had steak for dinner. And a burger, it was awesome.

4 Likes

Let the ibg runt grow for a bit then culled it today. It wasn’t keeping pace and was deformed. Don’t want to waste time on it, wasn’t growing that well. Anyways now I have one three kingdom fem two Indiana Bubblegum fems and three Kiss fems. The are all growing good, and will be upped in the next few days. I’ll get a picture of them in the morning some time.

5 Likes

Threw kings, ibg, ibg, first row. Second row kiss. Got my lamps on 25 percent for then to adjust. And here I go let’s see if they live :laughing:.

also one kiss topped itself and is all wacky… pictured.

13 Likes

I boosted the light to half strength at 24 in. Measuring 300 to 330 for par at plant height. Never grew with leds. Does this sound fine or what should I do?

@Jetdro @Hashpants
Edit. I’m shooting for 450 later I’m going to let them adjust to 50% intensity.

4 Likes

Nevermind bro I just found this, I will be upping it and adjusting to 600

Edit dialed it in at 600 par across reaching 650 in some spots.

Hope this works!

also note got way too blitzed and never labeled them :rofl:I guess I know what each could be :laughing:

8 Likes

close up on some fritters.
Day 37/70

16 Likes

Two up back ibg. One in fronton the three, is three kingdoms. The other three in second Pic are kiss fems from cannabia. Vault giveaway win. One is superbly mutating and growing wild.

13 Likes

Late reply but ah yes true American carnivore style! Hope you enjoyed your day, I didn’t even realize memorial day happened here in Italy, passed without a peep understandably. Missed out on some good eats but I can drown my woes in the best pasta and prosciutto

3 Likes