Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Lucky you are my friend.

3 Likes

In orange pic, a Mac in the corner tipped into the middle of the rest despite being poorly hung up. I’ll fix it. Mac growing big, and fritter growing nice and big. Thinking I’ll be taking half their leaves soon. Clear up the space make for more circulation.

post 4k!!!@yay hooooooooo

16 Likes

Forgot the damn net!!! 🤦

5 Likes

Tied a few up, more will fall soon I bet. Tied after photos taken.

13 Likes

New :deciduous_tree: small ones. So beautiful.

shimpaku juniper. Dwarf white pine. And douglas fir.

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Plants are growing. Pretty nicely, haven’t killed them under the led so looks like km doing OK :laughing:

14 Likes

Looking good mate, I like the juniper very interesting :eyes:

1 Like

I like it as well. She is really pretty. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

And thanks bud.

1 Like

Outta likes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

:laughing: he I’m baked

2 Likes

12 Likes

Three kingdoms, ibg, ibg. Then three kiss. Par reading 510~600 over canopy.

12 Likes

11 Likes

What’s your opinion on defoliation? I don’t do much personally only to uncover the odd bud or two. I do take a lot of lower branches clean off to make the other buds bigger sometimes.

3 Likes

I don’t do it often enough when growing these runs out. I should for my circulation and air flow, because I did end up losing a whole run to bud Rot. Now I just leave a flap on the tent open and it keeps the rh fine. Also, these are being done by my provider, who didn’t defoliate, which was well needed and asked for., also he’s been feeding them straight water this whole time. I usually feed mega crop 2 part through latter half of veg and all flower. Anyways, we have a limit we can work with here now so I’m thinking I’ll be going at it trying to see what I can produce with the mars led sleds @Mordecai

3 Likes

Good morning homie, those plants look great despite the water etc. I bet you’ll have a bunch of first rate smoke. What an amazing plant.

2 Likes

Morning @Mordecai how are you man? I appreciate it they are doing well. Fat buds all around which is choice. It is such an amazing plant isn’t it!

2 Likes

Btw the mordecai character / username is sick I think that’ show is funny af.

1 Like