Paws and effect πŸͺ΄πŸŒ±

Neem oil is all I use. Well that and slug bait. Those pesky pricks took out a ton of my fan leafs. :unamused: I treat them right before dark and spray them down until they are dripping with neem oil solution. @nefrella
Edit to clarify the neem oil I use says to use every 15 days.

2 Likes

I figured it might be Neem oil, very versatile stuff, and not toxic

2 Likes

Does wonders, love the stuff. Helped me kill off the spider mites that took over a little while ago. It’s a go to for non toxic ipm.

2 Likes

Note: lights out 930pm july 1st. Four mac1 four apple fritter.image

5 Likes

Apple fritter and mac1

Ghost rose

Mum tent, apple fritter started clawing because I forgot to re adjust the lights. Hopefully will resolve soon.
Lights out picture

14 Likes

@ReikoX my ghost rose is at like day 58. How long they go?
Edit I’ll get the loupe out and start checking trichomes. :laughing:

7 Likes

Another great anniversary for my wife and I. I am so blessed to have the family I do. I’m happy things are, and for some reason I really believe they will keep being really well until the end of my years. I found my one and only, and it’s truly the best thing someone could ask for.

Paws

11 Likes

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you my friend!

3 Likes

Usually 10-11 weeks from germination.

3 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Happy anniversary friend! It’s always nice to feel like you’re in the right place. Congratulations! :clinking_glasses:To many more years. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you bud, it was great!!!

1 Like

Even better I was lucky of enough to score and hold onto a official 420 girl!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

22 Likes

Wow, looking great!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @nefrella ! I love how they are going great outdoors…!!!

3 Likes

16 Likes

@kndreyn @Slammedsonoma420 @LedZeppelin . Seeds have been mailed.! Let me know when you get them!!!.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! Sure will!

1 Like