Paws and effect 🪴🌱

No problem. Thank you!

I feel bad as all hell, my bud wanted me to roll a cannagar for his friend for his bday. Well I packed it and did the whole process. Then the damn thing crumbled. Motherfuker! Time to knock a g of distillate into my head to calm down from my 14 g fuck up.!!!
Damnit…Dammit…
Edit btw the one I rolled weighed 14 gs exact. The other I made I have no idea but I’m sure since we packed a smaller mold with the leftover, it probably can be up to 20 25 grams for the larger mold.

6 Likes

14g that a hooter!

2 Likes

Repacking as we speak. Needed a toke.

4 Likes

We decided to print him a mold for a gift as well, and test it out. Glad I had more leafs for later. We thought we would get him a smaller version than the one I had used for my cannagar previously up in the thread. It’s a 16mm round x 144mm long cannagar mold… its packed full. And will be weighed later after hardening and what not in the mold. We packed it realllllllly hard and super full. Well see what it weighs.
Edit I’m assuming close to 14 g because we’ll it was what I guess what was weekly packed in another mold…palm to face. Then a dab to the brain.

6 Likes

Will report with pics later, needs a bare minimum of 3 hours in the mold. I’m using rainbow ylly leaf and the same method I used for the one rolled previously in my thread. Except this time it’s some grandaddy purple bud fill.

4 Likes

One tick away from a half oz.
Hope you have a happy birthday bud!!!

19 Likes

Looking excellent what’s a guy gotta do to sway you into making me a 14 or larger mold ? I got a couple 2 gram ones but would like a party size one!

5 Likes

Done and done my friend. @ShiskaberrySavior

6 Likes

Apple fritter and mac1 starting to flower.

19 Likes

The serrations on the leaves are interesting.

2 Likes

The larger plants are apple fritter clones and the smaller are mac 1 clones. They should both get some nice color to them later in flowering. We will see… hope so!..I like the serrations as well, they look like soft sawblades…

2 Likes

I can’t give out anymore likes for the next 9hrs!

What would a lady have to pay :dollar: to get her fingers :nail_care:t3:&/or lips 🫦 on a Cannagar Mould that’s lady sized? ( 0.5 - 1gram sized)

I don’t need an excuse to splurge on myself I have a Birthday coming up in August.

Lemme know. Thanks so much.

Many blessings :prayer_beads:

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t think they come that small. :confused: I can’t sell these either btw,. Anyone wanting these go to your local library and print one. Or maybe ask here. I don’t want nor need to make these and send them out. The plans are free online go wild!.. ask people here maybe…Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

2 Likes

Out of likes so….:green_heart:

1 Like

Here are some better pictures of the group as a whole flowering…

12 Likes

Here is the ghost rose before I chop her down in a few days. And the fritter and mac1. Neglected but still going…

10 Likes

Anyone else notice this ghost rose has no pistils!!! @ReikoX …no hairs at all anywhere. Never seen that.

5 Likes

I had a Colin’s og pheno that had such little amount of hairs

@Pawsfodocaws this was around day 55

9 Likes

That ghost rose is at day 67 its a auto… its just like your bud you pictured. I can’t find any hairs on it. Just bud mass.
@DesertHeartGardens

3 Likes