Paws and effect 🪴🌱

@Pigeonman , got those beans, thanks much bud!

2 Likes

Mac1 in the sun… :sun_with_face:

Apple fritter doing alright ish I’d say

My ghost rose getting ready for harvest…so perdy…

All of my wonderful cacti…

13 Likes

Apple fritter and mac1 day 19 flip

13 Likes

I chopped the ghost rose today, and am drying it now in a paper bag. Literal dead skunk smell coming from it, first plant the wife wouldn’t let come in the house :joy:…damn she was a stinky girl!!! Hope it’s :fire:

10 Likes

My mums, two apple fritter and two mac 1. Under leds in my 3x3 hanging out with a yellow scotch bonnet and and two Carolina reaper as well as a 7 pot douglah…

The tall ones are apple fritter, short are mac1. One fritter went all yeller on me. Trying to fix now…

14 Likes

It hurts cutting moms down a bit. Had to be done…

16 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Waste not, want not = Bunny treats! Looking great dude! Outta likes… but will swing back through to drop some for ya! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Right on bud! The bun loves em. Better than her pellets!. She’s enjoying some tasty apple fritter! Nom nom nom :yum:

7 Likes

Does the rabbit get high off that shit like my dog? If she eats 5 leaves, she’ll start to sway side to side.

5 Likes

No I don’t think so…im not quite sure tell you the truth.

2 Likes

When THC is absorbed, it is then distributed to the lipid layers of body fat, liver, kidney, and brain.” In other words, the rabbits would get stoned if they ate something fatty along with the weed , which not very likely on a plant-based rabbit diet… good ol googleplex

4 Likes

Day 22 lights out pics.

19 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Who is this pretty lady/ladies? Apple Fritter, by chance? Thanks for sharing bud! Looking good+

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Apple fritter and some mac1 are flowering in there now. :yum: I can’t wait. Thanks bud!

3 Likes

I love when you find something you have been missing, especially when it’s one of a kind!!!

8 Likes

I haven’t seen you around for awhile.
I hope you are doing okay. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Yeah @Pawsfodocaws check in when you get the chance.

8 Likes

I’m guessing you’re just busy with your move, but it’s been a while since your last login. Hope all is well, and hope to see you around the forums again soon @Pawsfodocaws.

6 Likes

The waiting is the hardest part, we hope you and your family are happy and healthy.

Seeyah when you return.

5 Likes

I caught covid. So did a few family members, I want to check in, @DougDawson ,how are you brother! Hey @G-paS I’m back!. I missed all of you!. @Heliosphear I lost the batch of mail with the slaps. My mistake bud, I’ll figure something out. I missed all of you. I’m currently very sick. But I have decided to return, not that I was ever leaving for good. This is home. You all are family!

16 Likes