Paws and effect 🪴🌱

That’s really good. I’m going to make a suggestion that you reverse a different clone at the same time. My buddy set up a sour reversal started flowering and the treating the plant he was reversing. Damn thing threw male flower cluster the size of my fist no viable pollen! If you reverse 2 you have a backup

2 Likes

Being that I had planned a seed run when I can grow again after this grow. And I’m moved. I was thinking reverse 3 and hit 4. Hopefully more success. But I believe this will be fun!.

3 Likes

I’ll be hanging out watching!

2 Likes

It will be a little bit before I get to doing it… life is super busy. But it’s getting done. Glad to have you sticking around!

3 Likes

should have kno that awesome guy had something to do with it lol guys a beaut, and i cant wait to see this project take off… woohoo!

2 Likes

I thought you might be excited! Should be fun when I go threw with it.

1 Like

Big welcome and shout out to my wife @Mrs.Paws , nice to have you here with all these awesome people. Hope you enjoy it, I have fun here. The people here are great, you’ll see,…

Paws

11 Likes

Welcome @Mrs.Paws! You’ll get sucked in quick. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Little late but yeah lol

10 Likes

Welcome @Mrs.Paws glad your joining us!

2 Likes

Welcome @Mrs.Paws
Glad we have someone to ask to twist @Pawsfodocaws 's ears if needed LoL :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Mothers mac1 first then apple fritter in the back. Doing well. Just took them out and pruned them also cleaned up some leafs that were dying… anyways here they are. I’m going to be printing more lst clips for them today. They need more wackedangles.

still waiting for some flowers to develop on that scotch plant

13 Likes

Also today marks the first of the Start of some wicked fade. 25 days into flip. Note to self for future fade glory!!!

3 Likes

By this Sunday I should have a bunch of nice fade pics coming. I checked on them again and they are looking wonderful. The nugs on the bent branches have started to bend and curve towards the light. First time I’ve seen this. I thought it looked kind of goofy. I’ll have an update come sunday.

2 Likes

Hey all lmk what you think of these girls! Start of week four. Some fade has started to come on. Hps filtered and lights out pics… sorry for the quality phone sucks bad.

25 Likes

Time for some more bending! Been printing all night and day… made a small pile to work with. The Mac 1 got a few, and the apple fritter did as well. Love how I’ve been able to control height this time with these this far into my flower last time my mom’s were out of control tall. Leds maxed. Smh. Not this time.

15 Likes

Wicked cool bro !!
I seen the peppers in the bottom and was like woah lpl

1 Like

That’s my peach scotch. On the sides are reapers, and a 7 pot douglah. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :fire:

Love me some pepper growing lol

1 Like

Hardest thing for us to germinate. No seed mats lol

1 Like

I use my tent, I place it on top and they germ paper towel method. I have very good results…I also have heatpads I could use…but the tent worked prime! @Rabeats2093

4 Likes