Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Hmm I’ll have to keep that in mind !

2 Likes

Check these girls out!!!

15 Likes

Also special thanks to @Heliosphear for the pot for pot kit and slaps most have been stuck., here’s the new with another couple…

11 Likes

Also mail recieved @G-paS thank you very much :smiley:. And @Ris , mail recieved. Thank you!.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, I hope you grow a monster with that kit!

1 Like

Thanks! I hope to utilize it when time comes…

1 Like

The post for a pot is really cool!

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I think it’s really great! Can’t wait to do something with it.!

Check these neat things that came with the pot for pot kit! Macro and fisheye lens for my phone they clip on…

15 Likes

Thanks for all the love I have ever recieved all at once :rofl:

14 Likes

Mother tent amongst peppers… some degrading leafs here and there. No biggie. Been doing a ton of lst clips on the Mac and fritter. Here they are now. Need to be pruned up, the Mac have been acting droopy. Ehh. They are doing well and growing very well. Here they are. Mac in the front apple fritter in the back.

17 Likes

looking great. i had one of those clip on macro lenses but lost it. they work good

also how long is the mac1 flower time 8 weeks?

1 Like

8 weeks for the mac1 I have pushed it till 9 before…

2 Likes

I can’t help but snap a few pics every now and then I need to find a different way to get better pics this new phone sucks…here are some lights out pics. Sorry for the crappy pics. Not an update. Just plants in their glory.

21 Likes

oh man those look amazing!

1 Like

They are trucking along. Hopefully swell huge it’s almost week 5 by sunday… I’m hoping for some fatties.

1 Like

The Fritter grows very well i see. The Mac is the Mac, lol, pain in the ass plant . Never had A.F. guessing from some posts in here it is something i need to try. I like the way she grows and stretch’s, reminds me of my wedding cake which does the same. Are yours from cut, is that what i read ? Plants look good, should be an nice harvest.

2 Likes

Those are all lumpys cut apple fritter. I have mac1 caps cut but it’s slow. I run fritter the most. @Jetdro

1 Like

Gotta make Mac happy and that takes some doing . She roots and veg’s like molasses but kicks into a better gear in flower .

Where did the Lumpy cut come from ? Can it be had ?

1 Like

A user here. At the time being I’m not shipping cuts. Can’t right now.

1 Like