Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

He hit me with that pic today, his words wereā€¦we knocked it out of the park on this one. Coming from its owner, iā€™d say thats about as good as she gets. looks it to my eye anyways.

Hard pant to grow well, my hats off to him, obviously he is an actual grower, not a mouthpiece. I ran her first time in a mite infested tent. Took it down week 6 of flower, Mac was STILL potent as Hell, and has a brilliant taste/smell profile. Gone 10 full weeks, clean and happy, she is pretty hard to beat in my book.

6 Likes

Ya that turned out to actually be rapid growth. You should see the nugs. They are massive. Not baseball bat status. But still heftyā€¦after the scare I did that supercropping to a few of the mains. And they acted a lot better. I think my problem was after veg I had my light maxed, and they stretched more than the other times Iā€™ve ran them. The nugs almost got burnt. I was nicely medicated and had just enough finese to be able to pull a pinch and bend and save them. Now Iā€™m in the home stretch of these and have plans for a mac1 run after this. Itā€™s going to be epic.

Paws

6 Likes

Well, itā€™s nice to converse with someone that is that close to the creator of the strain that I hunted for so long. I am humbled :slightly_smiling_face:. Beautiful work. And I plan on doing her good to. Thanks for all the information. That and those pictures are gems. I am glad to have acquired my holy grail cut. I plan to keep her for a very. Very. Long time. Drop by and drop some pics of her whenever youā€™d like, Iā€™d appreciate it. Hats off to cap. Sound like a very talented grower, and breeder.

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

best tip i have learned for herā€¦let her veg for too long, then a little bit moreā€¦ :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Right on thanks, I will veg her out hard.

1 Like

Beautimus Maximus Paws!

3 Likes

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Just caught up on this grow, plants look amazing, canā€™t wait to see how that caps cut turns out for youā€¦ I am along for the ride

2 Likes

Today is 6 weeks. So Iā€™m chopping the fritter hopefully at 8. Then taking the two small mac1 I have to 10 weeks. Well see how things develop. Thanks for taking a bit to get caught up. I appreciate it to btw

Paws

Edit Iā€™m chopping at ten or more weeks in light of new information on the fritter. Looks like things will be going great from here.

5 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s earlier than I expected. I ran the Fritter to ~10 weeks and seemed like she still could go a little more. Do you always take her down at 8 weeks?

5 Likes

Tell you the truth, I hit bud rot at 6 weeks once and was forced to chop at 8 last time for a tripā€¦I have read she goes to 8 or 9ā€¦ Iā€™ll push her to 10 if thatā€™s what she does. She and mac1 are still super new to meā€¦ @schmarmpit

5 Likes

After @schmarmpit informed me he takes her to 10 weeks, and she could go longer. I have decided to do the same. I see this plant showing how big she could really get nug wise. The nugs are huge and packing on trichomes. Itā€™s a beaut of a plant. She has faded so hard the leafs are pure black purple. I canā€™t wait to see how she does up until the finish line.

5 Likes

That is a thing of beauty. Iā€™m still a newb popping seeds but I look forward to my future ā€œcutā€ phase when Iā€™ll be all about about growing out the famous ladies. You guys sure do a good job hyping it up for me :laughing:

@Pawsfodocaws that fritter looks dope af!

7 Likes

Thanks my friend, my next long venture will be the caps Mac 1. I have a couple right now, but ima do her right. :relieved: I feel for the last year or more I have been running clone only. Neverending awesome bud is so nice. I canā€™t wait till Iā€™m able to expand my stable.
That apple fritter is a wonderful cut. Some of the most kind bud Iā€™ve grown.

5 Likes

Sheā€™s going hard.

18 Likes

That floor is froooosty wow. Love the fade on her, so awesome

1 Like

Yeah, I got that cut from farmerjoe on instagram. Hereā€™s him running her to 70 days, at least. Iā€™ve never got her to yield THAT well in organics, but damn, she yields great. She was flopping all over for me by that time from the heavy branches.

And hereā€™s where I had her around 70 days also.

19 Likes

Those plants look great wow!. I canā€™t wait to see mine like thatā€¦

2 Likes

Doctor,ā€¦ doctorrrr.

10 Likes

Love me some Cypress hillā€¦ probably the most weed I have ever seen smoked was at a Cypress hill concert

3 Likes