Paws and effect 🪴🌱

This is my small caps cut, not much crazy cool stuff going on. It got hidden from the lamp by the fritter in there. And is a dwarf plant. She is frosty af though. :heart_eyes:

bad pics I know smh.

16 Likes

Week 6 update. The fritter are doing good, some have some burnt tips on the leafs. Don’t know why now. I stopped nutes a week ago… a ton of the hairs have turned red. And buds are swelling and getting a nice black hue to them. Now for a long two weeks…

Edit now for a long month!!! :rofl:

19 Likes

Wow @Pawsfodocaws looking good dude! Thanks for all the pictures to drool over! Keep up the good work!

☆DJSF

2 Likes

Thanks man. :blush: they are doing good. I’ll keep em coming, :drooling_face: is what I was doing taking these pictures. :rofl:

3 Likes

I asked because I was going to offer a cut of Caps Cut, but now see you have it there . Or at least in flower . If you need or want I have her .

7 Likes

That’s awesome and very nice of you bud! Thanks for the offer!!!

5 Likes

Lights on pics!!!.

19 Likes

I actually appreciate the hell out of that. I answered the way I did because I thought you replied to jasper about those beans… lol very kind of you to offer her up. I love my mac1 caps cut. I don’t need anymore, I have two moms right now and plan on doing a full mac1 run next. I have not grown her yet to her full potential.

7 Likes

This is her full potential

17 Likes

This is such a beautiful plant man. Good job, that is so nice. Props. Thanks for that pic btw

4 Likes

Wow that’s nice stacking on that plant.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same. @Jetdro how long do you take her usually in flower? 10 weeks?

1 Like

10 to 11 weeks
I use a loupe and check
I prefer 10 percent amber or so
She is potent doesn’t need much amber

5 Likes

Thanks for that info.

@Jetdro that Mac 1 is beautiful! I haven’t been able to get my plants to stack like that. Great job

Your girls are looking great also @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

Not my plant, friend grew it, running same cut , just showing what she is capable of. That is the best Mac1 ive seen . IS being grown by her creator. That plant is not finished yet :sunglasses:

Im 28 days in on mine

This was turned small, wanted the bud about out of her :frowning_face: I have 2 more in my 2nd tent vegging now that ill let go the size of Cap’s plants.

9 Likes

They are looking great also

2 Likes

Thank you much :blush:

2 Likes

Right on, sounds like you have some nice friends. Tell him I love his cut, it’s one of a kind. I’m planning a run of her here soon after I chop my fritter. Beautiful plants all around. And to see caps plants. That’s pretty dope. Here’s my moms

caps cut Mac 1 …

15 Likes

Hell of a job brother !!
Remeber when you “we” thought the might be herming :crazy_face:
Almost to the finish line now!

4 Likes