Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Didnā€™t know I was gonna need my skins for this grow show. :grinning::grinning: looks like you should get a very nice harvest they are packing the weight on.

2 Likes

Thanks I cant wait to see how what it weighes dried upā€¦should be a nice amount. They are actually getting pretty bigā€¦

2 Likes

Man Pawsā€¦ Those are looking outstanding!

One of these days Iā€™ll snag that cut. :drooling_face:

Keep up the good work. :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been stuck in the cut phase for a year and a half or so. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: once you find a great cut, and the bud is amazing. Well, I should say the guarantee of bud, and fems is really addicting. Fem seeds are great and all. But I have never grown anything that comes close to the two cuts I holdā€¦I hope I can expand my clone stable someday. And I know a few people here want/NEED the ones I haveā€¦like I have said before. Anyone seeking these, wait till Iā€™m at my new place, I know its taking a bit. But its a process. And weā€™ll figure something out. Iā€™m looking at you guys,ā€¦ @Rhino_buddy @misterbee @Jasper @Jetdro @Rabeats2093 ā€¦as well as whomever I left outā€¦ be patient.
Btw thank you for being patient***

15 Likes

Reference to skis right???

1 Like

Just checked and maybe 5 to 10 % milkyishā€¦not to my standards at the least.

2 Likes

Cool. Funny shit is just minutes ago I may have finished getting all I may need for a long time except MAC1.
I have a BlueDream Santa Cruz cut inbound from paper city genetics. I think it may be legit it has a chemdog at the end from a clone vendor/dispensary I think and several of the cuts he offers seems to be sourced from same place. Papercity @ IG for more information. Plus I am growing out my CBH I got from him few weeks back to get cuts and start a grow of it in a couple weeks. The plot thickens, I have been watching a site and scored a Bandaid Haze and a Church Haze.
CBH

13 Likes

Thatā€™s sick man!. Iā€™m glad you found that cut, I saw your post up for it earlier in the week. If you donā€™t have the mac1 by the time Iā€™m settled you let me knowā€¦

3 Likes

yea skiis, stupid spell checkā€¦ I know what you mean about getting things sorted out before sending stuff out. I am getting ready to build a new grow room, going to use most of the garage for it. I amkinda in stand by mode also

1 Like

Nice catch @Jasper all those options are gone

2 Likes

Yup, Iā€™m flowering for the last time. Until Iā€™m moved. I just have to upkeep moms. Idk itā€™s going to be very weird. Iā€™ve been growing non stop for 10 years. Straight!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Gonna be weird getting up in the morning and not have any plants to check on, or when you get home. Might be kinda nice also. Like a vacation

1 Like

Going to be really freaking wierd.

2 Likes

I know how it is going feel. I was all kinds a messed up when I shut down. But come back new and improved

2 Likes

Iā€™m switching to a couple mars tsw2000 as well. No more hps.!

5 Likes

SWEET lights, really awesome. No more yellow pics and no more heat. Canā€™t wait to see the new set up, I will be starting on my room hopefully in the couple of weeks.

1 Like

:wink: I got lucky on the timing it seems.

3 Likes

I was broke :disappointed:

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Iā€™m working on grabbing another tsw2000. I have one. Also a enfun 2000 to help supplement light. Itā€™s a nice light Iā€™ve used it for a while in my mother tent. Meanwell driver and Samsung diodes lm301b at thatā€¦ pretty neat light for a off brand.

4 Likes