Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Nice man, I’m starting to get excited about cuts now. I really hope to get a SSDD nerve pain cut & I hear that GG4 is pretty tight for meds :+1:

3 Likes

I want ghost. I’d like to try tk again. As I never ran her. Well see what happens in the future!

4 Likes

Got my hands on another tsw2000. I now have the lights for my tent to replace all hid. Yesssssss. I’m thrilled :hugs: :relaxed: :blush: :grin:. @jasper your awesome btw friend.

5 Likes

Good news, the new set up should be pretty sweet.

1 Like

He’ll yes I’m super excited!!! I have two now for my 4x8 and another supplement led that does great. Saving money in the future!!! I’m so excited. My lovely wife @Mrs.Paws just purchased it. She’s so great, thanks again. No more hps sunglasses. Ahh man this is a game changer.

3 Likes

Wow what a gift from Mrs. Paws, she is keeper for sure​:grinning::grinning: I forsee a a giant sea of green in your future

1 Like

Thanks you my friend she is a gem!. I share your vision.!

2 Likes

Thanks, but you can cross me off your list. I got MAC recently from Jet. I’m good on the Fritter. Good luck with the eventual move! I know I would be itching if I didn’t have any plants to grow.

4 Likes

Btw how is Mac doing? Fine I would suspect @schmarmpit

2 Likes

I want Fritter when I can have her please , pretty please , lol

2 Likes

Right on bud. Hope she grows well for you.

1 Like

Don’t forget me bro :crazy_face:
You da man …I see the edit
First time I will be getting a elite cut …
This way I will know it’s from a good source :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’ll be a wait :wink:

2 Likes

Momma always says , good things come to those who wait !

3 Likes

She’s out of quarantine and doing great. Just like you said, she was clean on all accounts. Glad to have her back. Thanks!

4 Likes

Good to hear , hope she fills your jars

3 Likes

When the time comes you got it.

1 Like

How much longer before the big move? Not a big fan of moving, me and the wife have moved across the country a more than a few times. I think we are finally settled in a place.

1 Like

A while, waiting on more permits.

1 Like

Beginning of 7th week flower. Apple fritter. They are packing on weight and currently supported the most by 2 nets.

16 Likes