Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Right lmao and I won tickets to Kansas 50th anniversary concert on the radio!

2 Likes

I was counting Kansas. So are you saying you won 3 contests in one day?

1 Like

More of 1 dibs. One drawing. And the Kansas tickets. Lucky day!!! Today has been awesome back to back!

4 Likes

3 is the magic #
“Blind Melon”

1 Like

I love that. Nobody talks about that anymore. I mean come on, conjuction function?!

Edit also been super stoned celebrating today! I like blind melon, good stuff.

1 Like

Rofl.

Y’all would really hate this then:

2 Likes

CONGRATS!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!

These two bands are up there for me:

3 Likes

I like some of their stuff but I’m not crazy about his voice. I play Shotgun Blues once in a while on guitar.

You were correct :laughing:

If I wanted Doom with a female vocalist I would go this route

2 Likes

:rofl:

Here’s another one!

Jessica is just over 5ft tall. One show all the 6ft metal bro’s were staring in stunned silence so halfway through the first track she jump off stage and started pushing around the biggest guy in the crowd yelling START MOVING!!! while still bellowing the song lyrics.

A mosh pit ensued and didn’t stop until the set was done. :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks man!!!

2 Likes

I can get down with with some Wintersun, they sounded pretty good actually

1 Like

Nah man i don’t like doing it, if I can figure it out, its goes with the music…

3 Likes

hah hah you are on a crazy roll! I can’t even believe how many goodies you’re scoring lately! Insane!

3 Likes

Didn’t realize you’ve been so lucky today when I offered these your way. :joy:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy and @Pawsfodocaws been cleaning house on the wins. Need to play the lottery for sure

2 Likes

It’s all good bud @Rhino_buddy

2 Likes

They’re all yours friend. Just hit up Doug!

2 Likes

Update week 8. I’m getting a burn on the ends of the leafs buds are all doing fine, most all pistils have turned and trichomes are getting more milky. Not many pics but hey that’s fine…

18 Likes

Lights on pics. Things are getting heavy…and stinky. My house has a nice funk to it… I really enjoy it… :rofl:. I’m glad to have taken them to now, and further. A lot of the foliage has started to burn and show signs of senescence. Really beautiful plant. I enjoy growing it. One thing about it that kills me is the stretch on it. It’s hard. Good bud comes in time.

16 Likes

Bad quality but I wanted some zoom…also my mom’s doing good.

15 Likes