Peacepipe's Lodge

11 Likes

holy fucking shit you came a long way from the closet is a teenager dude those stories are so fucking awesome and Iā€™d love to sit around a campfire with a big one and just let you talk and soak up as much as I can I remember the old male Frank guide thatā€™s whatā€™s up. Doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s load you down a bit but yeah you mentioned before my mind isnā€™t all what it used to be and Iā€™m only 36 about kak1963 itā€™s out there I think itā€™s just been renamed and flipped around but being on the East Coast I only saw it kind of like you said when I was in my adolescence like 13 years old itā€™s just always left an imprint and Iā€™ve had a fondness for it ever since. The only thing I miss is my uncleā€™s runs from New York to Baltimore with trash bags full of weed God I miss those seeds man. Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re a breeder but I would love to purchase some of that purple where did you say the the breeder was again is it still around thatā€™s crazy though seeds should be viable for a while Iā€™ve grown up like you said up to like 7 years old. Just one more question I have a little collection Iā€™m starting where would be the best place to store on my frigerator unfortunately gets rummage through so much I wouldnā€™t put them in there

2 Likes

Looking good in here. :+1::seedling:
Cant wait to see what you grow next.
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

2 Likes

Are you the master of autos? Ive seen yo a little bit of your stuff just gaining an interest any pointers for first time with autos I know Iā€™m thread hopping in but I just wanted to reach out and holler at you Iā€™ve seen some of your stuff and it looks dope. Thanks for your time dude. Be safe
-J

1 Like

Is that an Indica dominant plant if I grew an african strain Iā€™ve always wanted to runā€¦is it Malawi gold or is it swazi gold? Definitely want to run the Malawi and the swazi thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting at thatā€™s beautiful is there black in there or is my vision going out seriously sometimes I just donā€™t know Iā€™m just asking get an idea? Beautiful work dude beautiful beautiful!

1 Like

Hey buddy, check out my auto thread. Should answer all your questions.

:+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks, itā€™s been a long strain-ge journey through the years and different typesā€¦ Seen a lot change, evolve or even mutate, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worstā€¦

Oh yeah that Orange Indica goes back to the 70ā€™s scene and forward with many different versions and cut. Kak and myself looked at the most recent Cali O mixes but I suppose that were just over the orange after all these years. It was a great line when it was illegal to grow at all, let alone medically.

Oh that Purple High-brid, she was a cross between Black Jack and Plushberry - a 50/50 in effects and phenos varied even though most were colored with dreadlocks. Kak1963 never released this, it was a memorial mix for a long lost loved one. Flowers for the grave and memory ofā€¦ I have been working with the mix while refining and stabilizing it with some more Kush via the Starfighter male I utilized a few years backā€¦This plant is not one of the colored ones, but it is from the line of the same. I just prefer to smoke the green girls while breeding that colorā€¦

7 Likes

Thx ReikoX - I usually have several dozen different types going on all at the same time - variety is the spice of lifeā€¦

3 Likes

I used to play with Autos - but I have a no auto rule for breeding purposes. Its just to easy for cross contamination. Have been working hard and collecting just as long, so I have to keep up the lines while keeping only photo males, as well as females - only takes one stray anther to ruin a breeding projectā€¦

My African hybrids tend towards being wider leafed, but the pure ones by majority are all thin leaf types minus the Congo. Below

is Malawi gold P1 breeding stock I have selected out of several trays being examined and enjoyed by a friend. This time around, I have taken Tom Hill Pure Pakistani to the spears of Africa :grin:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s what happens when you attempt Domestication of Swazi x Congo- Snowhighs Black magic f2

Guerrillas in the mist of bleed off light

7 Likes

Wow thatā€™s some sativa there. Did you finish them? I had a friend who loved to run serious sats like that and sometimes heā€™d just give up on them after like 100 days lol

Yeah you work really hard and looks like and been doing it for a while thereā€™s no point in you throwing something in the mix thatā€™d fuck your grow out like that. Itā€™s a good idea in theory but Apopka Auto just a see if it will finish first before my other plans so I have something to smoke on not that I donā€™t but Iā€™m ready to transfer over to my own stuff unfortunately itā€™ll be a little bit I studied in a med card but Iā€™m ready for the recreation this is crazy Iā€™m a better outdoor grower for real. I guess Iā€™ll be a better indoor grower for it. Oh after using the gnat spray last night I couldnā€™t figure out what the sewage smell in my room was and I was like yep just like sulfur. Iā€™m sorry to hear about your friend passing that was a beautiful bouquet that you presented. Something a good man does. Later bro
-J

Yes I generally am patient with the long term flowering plants, and I tend towards crossing these with the modern, as well as other ancient types as I prefer to call these relatives commonly known as ā€œlandraceā€ or ā€œheirloom cultivarsā€. In short, 12 week hybrids tend towards being a lot more productive inside and I totally understand abandonment of the plant :neutral_face:. I have killed off many that you can just tell will never amount to even a days worth of smoke unless grown into the giant from the tiniest of seeds revealing that fully matured specimen. If worthwhile for a cross, Iā€™ll sometimes just pollenate and cull upon seeds ripeningā€¦

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦Enjoy your Auto experience, they have came a long way since I was growing them in the beginning of this becoming a normal just like the fem seeds. Back then most werenā€™t refined, so that usually gave the grower a mixture of auto and photoā€¦Peace :v:

3 Likes

I wish I would have got some beans back then dude but I honestly thought Iā€™d be dead, I didnā€™t think I would be where I am right now and honestly I wouldnā€™t be the person I am if I didnā€™t go through the experiences that I went through but I know enough to know that what I was doing was completely crazy and in the laws perspective it was outrageous and I can admit now my mistakes. All I want to do now is compile nice genetics upgrade my system to the hlgā€™s I looked at the 550ā€™s while back but I didnā€™t exactly have the money know what I know now I would have just bought the hlg 550 S and made everything else up. But thatā€™s the Journey of life now that Iā€™m back here I can decide for myself but I do believe that the LEDs make terms pop and bring out the beautiful traits locked in most cannabis seeds. Speaking of pure white lights whatā€™s your view on Lecs or have you ever tried them or know anyone whoā€™s tried them or are they not appropriate for growing right now? Iā€™ve heard of a lot of bleaching occurring but that can happen with any light if you keep it too close or itā€™s too strong. I mean you can actually generate too much light more so than what the plant needs correct? Iā€™m going to have my chair and popcorn in your room as long as youā€™re here. Yeah when I seen your plants I was like heā€™s been doing it for a long time and his setup is dialed in so I hate to use this phrase cuz it sounds ghetto but I peep game when Iā€™m around it. They are beautiful plants hopefully you have a long healthy happy and continuous life. I enjoy your talent itā€™s like a museum from afar because really I would make an exhibit there should be. I enjoy your talents like walking through a museum looking at pictures because really I could make an exhibit out of your work there should be an exhibit with live plants cured flowers seeds old pipes I mean just there should be and I donā€™t understand why there isnā€™t and itā€™s not the norm because the laws were enacted to keep minorities down and itā€™s the truth. Until we free to seed weā€™re all just eating shit itā€™s in our constitution we have the right to consume what we want to consume. Sorry Iā€™m ranting Iā€™ll have to just keep it low-key until we come out of the closet so to speak LOL thatā€™s good. Be safe bro itā€™s always a pleasure.
-J

1 Like

Hey- sorry about the delayed response - been busy working in the outside seasonal gardens now that Iā€™m sure that it will be worthwhile. Late planting sucks. But it could just very well be a long summer just yetā€¦ And on top of that, my trim team is working for the summer months in the seasonal swing. So that leaves just me, myself and I stuck in trim jail. Not that I really see it as jail or something tedious and boring like most people. I have always utilized this time for reflection on the grow. Thereā€™s so much that you can learn from your own plants during this process and the rest of the finishing procedures from the curing to aging. I have been reflecting all dam day today while shucking seeds by the thousands :dizzy_face:. Only had around twenty duds and it really got me thinking about that modern technology that comes into play - from the fan and tent pollination, to the automated trimming machines and now even fully automated systems are designed and built for the overgrown (pun off) industry based upon a corporate world I have no use for myself. Canā€™t imagine putting a plant into a feed bin that leads to a packaging lineā€¦ But its the wave of the future in full swing. Regardless though, I will always hand craft and see things differently due to the nature of the artist.

Okay :ok_hand:, enough of my rants and raves- To answer the question about the LEC Lighting, I have little experience with ceramic halide and the rest having switched from 30 years of HID and good old fkouresent lights. But yes, light bleaching is common with just about any high discharge lighting if it is not hung up the approximate recommendations when it comes to the learning Gardners even though it is possible with the right genetics and environment to get much closer to any artificial light then it is recommended. In fact I sold some of my old hoods to friends and I had to give a disclaimer in regards to the resin cooked on the glass and hood itself :grin:ā€¦ I often kept plants directly under the glass and it was just one more stress technique that I can employ to assess the plant (s) stability instead of just playing with the photoperiod or the usual light leaks that are used for this. Iā€™m finding now as well that I can get a lot closer to the LED panels as well with some plants. But I will say this, anything over say 85,000 lux can be a lot more light than some people and plants can balance.

Walk in peace :v:

4 Likes

Blueprint

12 Likes

Grasshoppersā€™ Cookies

7 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes