Peak Seeds BC - Far West Genetics

Sounds like it’s time for some repro’s, I’m sure some OG’s are sitting on some of his stuff, I always wanted to try his Blueberry but never got around to making an order. :frowning:

5 Likes

Back in high school PSBC was one of the breeders along with BOG & Mandala that I used to dream about being able to grow someday. Picked up basically the whole catalog now that I’m able to, they’re cheap plus he gave deals for bigger orders.

I emailed him when I heard he was shutting down, he gave permission to reproduce seeds for OG. So that could happen at some point.

Island Sweet Skunk is the most interesting one for me. Haven’t run it yet, afraid of the stretch.

14 Likes

He is back ladies and gentlemen! @farwestgenetics on IG.

12 Likes

I was always curious about his island sweet skunk. Please tag me when you run them.

4 Likes

i really want to try a good island sweet skunk. a few years ago i grew some from jahseeds. they were ok, but didnt seem to be much like the real deal. i might have to try some of these…its one of those legendary strains that i never got to try back in the day

3 Likes

Apparently the sweet skunk, like a lot of clone only polyhybrids, turns out a lot of junk and stuff thats not really very close to the original clone.

Hinestly, theres some debate about whether or not its actially a sweet skunk from spice of life or just a nl5/haze someone got mixed up and claimed was from that line

2 Likes

I think it was the ISS that he told me was his favorite. I’d have to go back and find the emails. That’s cool if he is back. I may finally get me some! heh

3 Likes

I sent him an email and will wait to see what he says. i don’t really know much about the clone industry here in canada and have to learn more.

2 Likes

He said he started with a cut of ISS and in 2002 bred in True Skunk from BCSC.
I haven’t grown it out pure, but a couple crosses. It’ll turn purple, stretches well, big thick tops and a floral aroma.
This is his Sweet Skunk x Haze while he was still testing it.

20 Likes

That’s a hefty one jeez

4 Likes

JahSeeds is the real deal for Island Sweet Skunk, and has been doing Island Sweet Skunk hybrids for a long time.
PeakSeedsBC says they had an Island Sweet Skunk clone, and crossed it with another skunk, then inbred that line. So that’s why its “sweet skunk” and not “island sweet skunk”.
Then there is breeder Steve with his Sweet Skunk. So it gets confusing.

3 Likes

C99 F1 - 8 wks flower

C99 F6’s - 3 1/2 wks flower

14 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Great job! What are you feeding? Your in coco right?

yes I’m in coco, I’m feeding them Advanced coco PH Perfect Bloom,calmag+ & Flower Fuel
Most smell like pineapple & melons lofting through the air some have a sort of sweet rotting fruit smell but it’s not putrid but kind of pleasant.

C99 8weeks flower

15 Likes

I haven’t run his C99 yet (it’s in the vault) but I have run the Sweet C99 and it was phenomenal. Leaned to the C99 side with little purple compared to what his sweet skunk usually does. And it was much better than BGs XX version.

Might need to get into those C99s sooner than later but was planning on beanhoarders C99 x Black Widow next run.

Nice run bro!

7 Likes

How is the kush x NL? I haven’t popped any of the kush crosses yet. Looks very good!

C99 from Peak seeds BC

14 Likes

🫡 :love_you_gesture: :facepunch:

…10 characters :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve had a couple really nice examples from the 10 seed pack. Certainly disappointed that I can’t order more, hopefully that changes.

1 Like