Peak Seeds BC - Far West Genetics

Just wondering if anyone has ever used the order online option at peak seeds bc. Is it secure and, can you even use it from in the states. Trying to get some info before I pull the trigger and, don’t really want to have to send cash in the mail. Any info is appreciated.

3 Likes

Happy to report that my order from PeakSeedsBC (breeder and “seed bank” all in one?) arrived safely with an extra packet of mixed seeds. Can’t wait to sprout some NorthernBerry!

11 Likes

I have had good experience with PeakSeedsBC as well. 2 orders, and 0 problems. Mike is a good guy from what I gather and that’s the impression I got as well. And hey, he’s Canadian :+1:

I think it’s important to remind folks that peakseeds without the BC on the end, will result in your money disappearing :rage:

7 Likes

Wanted to get me a classic indoor indica, PeakSeedsBC had a northern lights. The fella on the other end of the e-mail was very quick to reply, helpful. Have not popped them yet, but 40 bucks for 10 seeds shipped is reasonable.

His selection is perfect for us westcoasters, as everything has been sourced and bred here. True BC classics. He even has some texada timewarp hybrids for those who need an outdoor that is tolerant of our bullshit September weather…

7 Likes

I’ve been ordering from peakseeds for years, great service and the owner has always been straight up. Definitley get urself his Kush Skunk

4 Likes

ive had good experiences with peakseeds BC.

2 Likes

I agree. Peak Seeds is a great deal for solid seeds. I have grown Sweet Skunk and C99 and both were fire. Perfect place to get seeds for a beginner.

Mike is a solid dude. He always answers my questions.

9 Likes

Similar experiences here. Great service and very nice gear for the price.

The crosses do have some variation of course, but in each pack there should be at least one very nice keeper.

I have a bunch of the new Haze crosses waiting for a spot in the garden. Pretty excited to try those.

2 Likes

Just watch the NL I broke 2 packs just to get 5 decent plants

8 Likes

What are your thoughts on his NL? Does it compare to the original NL #5?

3 Likes

Don’t know yet still not done heading into week 9.

2 Likes

Oh oh…I had two of their NLs in veg…culled one an the other hasn’t shown after 7 weeks in veg. Whatever it is, it is nice and stinky with short nodes and lots of side shoots. Fingers crossed, for a nice male or female.

5 Likes

NL is supposed to be low odor, that’s why it’s on the low odor preference list.

Mine hit that genre but am not overly enthuized with them.

5 Likes

Hmmm, Thanks for that.
I wasn’t really think about the odor, but I had heard that his NL was pretty good. I will flower whatever it is in a few days and find out! LOL

At this time of yr, I turn the exhaust fan out a window…(never had a scrubber) the stinkier the better…LMAO
No one has been able to figure out the legality since we went recreational legal over 3 yrs ago, so I use the old rules for MMJ card holders. Same for outdoors, but I won’t grow a Skunk or Da Cheese!

4 Likes

I’ve heard NL5 is a little bland on the smells but looks fire. I believe NL 2 is the stinky one.

2 Likes

Yeah #5 is the low odor variety
I believe #2 is funky and #1 is piney unless I got those two backwards

4 Likes

Damn! That’s the one I was going for. Don’t feel like spending $120 on 2 packs to maybe find something decent. Maybe I should grab AKbeanbrains version first? :thinking:

1 Like

I was pretty picky on these, limited space.

2 Likes

That’s also my issue. Don’t really have the room to hunt through a couple packs. I usually only pop 6 to 8 beans at a time.

3 Likes

Some had great structure the rest were spindly so I wiped them out and kept the best looking ones

3 Likes