Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

ilove it brother keep on keeping on beautiful pics grow on my friend

5 Likes

I’m new to growing, but I believe life is about doing what you love, helping people, and most importantly learning from our mistakes. I think your plants look lovely. Keep at it bro. The struggle is real but so is the light at the end.

6 Likes

I bought a 128gb card for my camera so now I am doing a high definition timelapse of hopefully plants that live.

7 Likes

Just a quick pic.
Sorry about the quality but I wasn’t allowed to spend lots on a new phone after i took my old one with me for a swim.

27 Likes

Well my usual luck continues now my plants have mites, most likely transferred from outside at some point.
I will spray them with a light peroxide mix just enough to keep them under control until harvest then clean the whole system out again… again.

10 Likes

the xiaomi redmi note 7 is android 9.0 with a 48 megapixel camera and 6gb ram for only ~$250 … international version isn’t released yet but that’s going to be my next budget phone ,… sorry to hear about the mites my friend, have never dealt with them myself knock on wood

4 Likes

I would have looked into something better than the Samsung J2 but I was travelling interstate the next day and my wife wanted me contactable.

5 Likes

It has happened again, there are seeds in the tray wanting to grow and hoping I won’t make their life too difficult.

Some late GG x LBL (@nube) clones from a snapped branch outdoors, hopefully they will re-veg somewhat in the 10 days to 2 weeks that i veg the seedlings.

Hiro from @Swampthing.

Sour LifeSaver x Durban Poison gifted from @cannabissequoia the front one didn’t have roots out the bottom of the Rockwool at the time of the photo.

Daisy May x Orange Sunshine, ‘Daisy Sunshine’ for my convenience. Gifted from @50State one of these made it through my last 6 months of blunder and turned out very well so it’s only fair she gets another run.

Digital Dream from Digital Genetics (( White Fire OG # 3 X Snowlotus) x Blue Dream) bought from HDSC

Sour Bubble (@BogSeeds) x Big Kush (Dinafem)

Lowrider x Juanita La Lagrimosa I begged from @ReikoX so I could try some CBD production.

Another GG#4 x Longbottom Leaf clone, Sour Bubble x Purple Afghan Kush and a Sour Bubble x Dark Devil (@Mr.Sparkle) which will be an interesting one if it’s a girl.

If stuff grows at least half way decent then it will be Happy Days.

14 Likes

Very interested in what those Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa produce. Lowryder was a very squat auto and Juanita is a sativa dominant 1:1 THC:CBD cultivar that goes 10-11 weeks. I cannot predict how the CBD will manifest.

10 Likes

Guess I had better show that tough Daisy Sunshine that wrangled through my stuffing up.

Yeh she was taken down early because she was unlucky enough to be last in the hydro system when the seedlings were ready to transplant.

21 Likes

Wow killer previous grow and man u got my head spining with all the strains of the next best of luck and cant wait to see how they end up!
Cheers-

7 Likes

Thanks for the extra luck my way, I have seen recently how getting yourself happy and in order can help when it comes to growing this plant that we love ( you know who you are when you read this ). If it turns out that way with me then it should be a reasonable grow this time with a full heart and a genuine smile on my face… and less hangovers this year.

Happy days.

12 Likes

Hey @Pedro_Bann , considering the “stuff ups” they are still some impressive results. I’m looking forward to your up coming grow and the results.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

A month later and there isn’t much to show in the cabinet(s), just a few seedlings starting to pop up.

So let’s have a look outdoors at my trial winter greenhouse grow and the results of the summer outdoor disaster.

Some beans waiting to see sunshine that were planted 3 days ago.

These were planted the Monday a week before the last ones.

Then another week before, there is starting to be a pattern here.

3 weeks from putting in soil.

4 weeks and just been sexed.

5 weeks.

A couple varieties at 8 weeks from seed and around 4 weeks left on them. Both of these lots had a girl pollinated to refresh seed stocks.

The summer girls will be chopped soon after all the hardships they have endured.

And this just shows my nutrient venturi water system, tap water at about .25EC is mixed with nutrients that are about 17EC sucked up from the bucket below( yep i know i should put a lid on it)

Then it comes out the nozzle at 1.0EC.

Happy days, if the whole lot doesnt rot over winter of course.

15 Likes

Looking good there @Pedro_Bann, I’m sure you’ll pull through alright during winter, I think temperatures are better this time of the year. We’re in the middle of autumn and still getting temps in the low 30’s during the day.
Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

I have stopped planting seeds weekly, the battle with mould in the buds is ongoing.
On a brighter note some seeds were shucked from the Sour Strawberry batch today.

Happy days

19 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mould problem. In Maine its a big reason we need strains to finish 7-8 weeks (9 if lucky), otherwise the cold humid fall night and days in october destroy a summer’s worth of work in no time.

5 Likes

It isn’t really too much stress for me as my summer stuff is done but I thought I would try some over the winter, a few grams here and there wont go astray :slight_smile:

Edit: the pic above shows 2 grams of buds and 350 seeds, it doesn’t take much to re-up your seed supply.

8 Likes

Sorry @Pedro_Bann, mold sucks!

I really dig your Venturi water system. I’d that something you put together yourself or purchased?

2 Likes

It was a purchased one, this is the one I grabbed but i am sure there are many out there.
I just upped the input EC until the output was the EC that I wanted and even if you have it too strong then you can turn down the venturi valve.

5 Likes