Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

They are all 3500k. thanks for dropping by.

1 Like

appreciate the info brother

The first of the males have appeared and dissapeared.

8 Likes

Well not much happened for this round. All the plants but one were stunted and I ended up with tiny little bud plants.

today some things were shifted around so a new lot can get started.

For the new lot I put hot glue feet on the pots so they can drain properly, I think the lack of drainage is what stunted the plants

18 Likes

the feet should help with run off a bit still will have some water cohesion with the pots just due to spacing from the floor, but that isn’t a bad thing, roots will be driving for those spots.

5 Likes

I’m digging th setup. Is the cabinet something you built or purchased? How’s the smoke on that Sour Bubble? Looking good. Keep it coming!

4 Likes

I have built the cabinet over a few years and it is still a work in progress making small modifications after every cycle. When i get it right i will build another one or two.

I don’t smoke weed but my mates say the Sour Bubble is amongst the best that they have ever smoked.

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to run @BogSeeds for years and never pulled the trigger. I might just have to make the order finally.

4 Likes

I’ve sent you a Pm @TheJanitor perhaps I can help ya out a bit and spread some of the beans Pedro sent “to do with as I wished” :wink:

8 Likes

The harvest has begun.

I noticed some dying leaves (a sign of bud rot) on one of the Sour Strawberry so I pulled them both out of the cab.

Do you even tight internodal spacing?

I have the right shape plant happening now i just need them taller.

Happy Days

16 Likes

Some starting and some finishing.

Dark Devil F2 from @Mr.Sparkle beautiful looking buds

Gorilla Glue #4 x Long Bottom Leaf from @nube. this is probably my favourite pheno and will be attempting to reveg this one.

Happy Days.

20 Likes

Looking great there! Those DD are always so photogenic. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

The buds will be about a week away from harvest I reckon so I had best put some seeds in rockwool cubes in the next couple days.

20 Likes

Longbottom Leaf, love the reference to Tolkien’s Middle Earth pipeweed <3

4 Likes

Looking great, love the tall one in the back!

Happy growing Pedro!

2 Likes

Starting to harvest the budsicles today.

21 Likes

Looking super good! Digging those little footballs.

2 Likes

Hey there @Pedro_Bann nice set up and results there, any further updates ?? Would love to see the results when at full capacity
Cheers Johnny

1 Like

I appologise for not answering for 22 days @Johnnybsmokin.

In all honesty the past 4 or so months have humbled me as a grower so much that I almost quit altogether let alone posting about it.

My system crashed with some pretty nasty root rot of some sort and I just couldnt kick it.

The problem most likely could have been prevented or stopped in its tracks if I just wasnt so stubborn to spend money on running the air conditioner 24/7 because I always knew the reservoir water was too warm but decided H2O2 would solve all my problems… boy was I wrong.

Well the aircon has been on for a few weeks now and things are looking up so hopefully in 6 or so weeks I might actually get a harvest of some sort.

A few weeks after my problems started I decided to go all out and put some seeds in for an emergency guerilla grow and planted 80 something seeds in beer cups… 50 of those are out in the wilderness and 24 made it into my cabinet to sex and after a quick sexing 16 of them stayed to flower on a board atop my hydroponics tray.

Everything seems to be going great except that now it seems the hydro side of things has improved making me wonder whether I should continue with it or the soil… for now the soil wins and maybe come winter the flood drain tray will come back into use.

Cups for days…

My shame is starting to dissipate.

Happy Days … I havnt said that for quite a few weeks.

16 Likes

Hope things turn out for the better I’m pulling for ya @Pedro_Bann keep positive!

6 Likes