New grow. Mostly OGers gear

Just up potted them. They were stuck under a fluorescent they are bow under hid. I will update them soon

4 Likes

Nice…Glad to see…

I just found a satchel with some Jedi Glue in it…I forgot how good of smoke it was haha…

Maybe you might be interested in reading this, as you are dealing with multiple GG strains…

Pay close attention to #2…I have seen this happen a couple of times to a couple of people, growing this strain…

K.

10 Likes

@50State

Orange goji

25 Likes

Orange goji looking like they are gonna grow today. They have really pulled out of whatever slump I put them in. Big dose of LiTFA will get them right on track

18 Likes

@Pedro_Bann

Sour strawberry growing very nicely. Have you ever ran these before?

18 Likes

I have, only a couple of little ones indoors when I was in phase: can’t grow for shit indoors in flood and drain.
and a few end-of-season ones in the greenhouse. 4th pic from the bottom

7 Likes

My next grow will also be all OGer’s gear, why the Hell not, gonna kick some $200 /pack ass!!!

16 Likes

@Kobracom420

10 Likes

@deep_rob

E10 ecsd

12 Likes

Very nice looking youngun!!

3 Likes

Got my 50npercent off code at greenpoint today

BLACK

Picked up 3 packs

8 Likes

@50State orange goji taking off

24 Likes

@SamwellBB

16 Likes

@Mongobongo blackberry breath X DBHP

@lefthandseeds Cherry Queen X PTK

3rd guy went wrong direction

17 Likes

You are the second person ever to pop that cross :grinning:

12 Likes

And I’m betting it will be pretty special.

7 Likes

I’m honored to plant all of these seeds. All are produced by growers much better than myself. I have enough seeds from og members to keep doing this for years…This place kicks ass.

18 Likes

@Pedro_Bann

Sour strawberry looking nice

18 Likes

I see your Orange are very healthy, and from what I can see, pretty uniform too.
I ripped through your thread real quick, did not see flowering plants. How do you intend to flower these ladies? Staying in soil, how long a veg, what ya gonna do with them?? Just curious as I have fallen in love with the plant and love growing it, very easy plant to work. They look very nice in the pic above. I will tell you this about them, they will use all the pot space you give them. They will go giant in a big pot, so if room is a concern, be warned, lol. They also jump big time in the flip.

6 Likes

I will clone and flip shortly. They will stay in soil. Be up potted to 5 gallons.

How much STRETCH?

I’m just after the clones. Flip the plants and check out the smoke and go from there

4 Likes