Pennsylvania pepz

The one blueberry I have going now from seedsman has me really impressed so far. Im not kidding when I say it has smelling like rotting fruit since it was about 3" tall

Iā€™m kinda on a Catpiss kick right now. Best weed I ever smoked had a catpiss odor while growing. That clone is still around, but it has lost most of its potency and taste. I have 707 Seedbankā€™s Catpiss I just started last week, and got AK Bean Brains two Catpiss strains in the mail yesterday. Hoping to find something close to what that old clone was.

2 Likes

If you find a keeper let me know

1 Like

I did the same thing myself. Our basement had lots of big spiders, they seem to love to lay under my pots, in the ribbing humps. Iā€™d lean down to pick up a 1 gallon pots only to see this huge spider, and he acted like he owned the place.
Iā€™ve been growing down there for about 20 years now, and see a few. If they stay out of the tents, Iā€™ll give them a pass.

1 Like

Iā€™d smash all those sumbtchz, I opened my grow room yesterday and a big ass black and blue wasp was flying around.

Spiders in the grow room are a good thing. They eat the bugs that eat our plants. :spider::spider::spider:

In the fall a few times, as Iā€™d cut down the variegated grasses out back, Iā€™d find a couple of Praying Mantis egg nests.
I would place them in a mason jar, and around springtime, wee little praying mantis would just stream out of the nest, so Iā€™d let some go in each tent. Iā€™d see them around for a few weeks then vanish.

2 Likes

@kndreyn
Care to share the older clone I would love to do S1s. Thats the fastest , simplest way to find that exact pheno again

I tried making S1s of it and none of them would germinate. I tried both colloidal silver and sts and neither of them made viable seeds. The seeds looked normal but were hollow. Weirdest thing. There were some that had some black material of some kind in them, but most of them, the slightest little pressure on them crushed them and there was nothing inside. The lady who originally found this plant in a bad of weed back in 1980 passed away last year. But I still know some of her family and could probably get it back.

1 Like

I have a but load to trade so If you could get it back Ide like a go at it.
Do you have any S1 left? Have you made fem S1 before this?
The cat piss pheno is found in a few hazes but the cut that was going around was the SSH cut. So ive read.
Here is something worth reading.

1 Like

I probably have some of them some where. Actually I just tossed two pill bottles full of them that I ran across in my desk the other day. But Iā€™m sure I have more somewhere here. I worked on it for two years trying different methods. The only seeds I got from her that would germinate were ones using an actual male plant. I have some from a Bodhi Old School Hashplant male. I made a cross with her to a Legendā€™s Ultimate Indica male back in the early 2000s that came out really nice. We called it Blui and I shared it with several members on Cannabis World and Overgrow back then. Also crossed her with Brothers Grimm Apollo 11. I sent some of those to some people and one guy in Canada found one he called Peaches. I lost touch with him when CW and OG went down, so I donā€™t know if he still has it or nor.

@kndreyn
I dont want to sound ungrateful . Im not thank you for the offer . Im specifically looking for that cut or that s1 not really a cross.
If you have any s1 I would be grateful to give them a try to germinate some. Truth is I probably wont do any better than you but I would love to try.
There are so many pheno i may not even get the cat piss pheno if I were able to pop some of the S1 but thats the best chance of finding it the fastest . Given that it would work.
Have you tried letting it grow past its harvest time and making it herm out on purpose that way?

Yeah, I tried several methods of stressing her. Ran her so the lights would come on during dark time. Let her got way past finish trying to stress her. None of those worked. The colloidal silver and sts both made her reverse. I had to actually break the male flowers up to get the pollen to come out though. Iā€™ll look around for more of the S1s. And Iā€™ll reach out to her brother and see if I can get her back. And see if we can recreate her. After two years of playing and failing I got disgusted and just chopped her. Funny noteā€¦ when I ordered the 707 Catpiss, the guy who owns Labyrinth seeds noticed my address and is from my area and use to buy this weed. They called it Utica B and he was very familiar with it. He said 707ā€™s is as close as heā€™s found to it.

Thanks for trying . If something comes of it it would be worth it. Some strains dont feminize well too.
Hopefully you find what your looking for and if I come across it I will pm you.

1 Like

The cat piss haze is a strain that has never left my thoughts. The taste, the high, the feel great buzz has always stuck with me.
If any of you are able to get your hands on that PLEASE keep me in mind. I will also do the same.

@Hugh_Glass are you also from P.a. ?

no, ive been to Hersey park lol
Im in Connecticut half way between Springfield mass and nyc. They are both about an hour drive away.
Any one who knows me im always willing to share.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t saying you were not welcome here or anything like that. Iā€™ve definitely seen you aroundā€¦welcome!!!

Iā€™m about 45min from Hershey park so sadly Iā€™ve been there so many times Iā€™m played out.

2 Likes

one or two times for me ā€¦ we went to Kings Dominion moreā€¦im just reading and postingā€¦ lazy saturday lol

1 Like

I didnt think you were . But thanks .
I just bought a slide on truck camper for my dodge ram w/ cummins. If you never seen a slide on truck camper there awesome . They turn your trucks bed into a house but sill allow the owner to go off the beaten path and use your truck monday for work again. Its amazing. I was thinking about taking my family to Hersey with my camper . Its good for the kids.

2 Likes