People are using heavy duty bug sprays to get high

Yikes. Ranks up there with taking the Tide Pod challenge.

“…people are using “heavy duty” bug sprays like RAID and Wasp which have high concentrations of Pyrethroids. They are spraying them on other drugs like marijuana, spice and tobacco before smoking them.”

People are using heavy duty bug sprays to get high and it is really dangerous

4 Likes

Not too bright, but the bugs between their teeth won’t survive, at least?? :laughing:

4 Likes

:fearful: Eat some Tide then smoke some Permethrin. That’ll clean your system.

And, is a duplicate topic. Apologies.

5 Likes

Not necessarily a dup.

Just the same, astoundingly misinformed.

That is irony. I try as hard as I can to be as clean and pure as I can, and some fuck knob is gonna spray bug spray on it.

7 Likes

So would it be considered value adding if I tumble buds then soak them in Tide then bug spray them.

4 Likes

You sir, have a whole new product line in the making, :laughing:

Any way we can torture them in bad soil too?

1 Like

YUK!

Then double YUK!!

Got some bud recently that smelled messed up and made me stupid sick when I made an edible with it. Wondering if it might be something like that. Never have experienced anything like it before.

1 Like

I guess that put us burning cloves in the shed to shame

2 Likes

My homie in Philly tells me they do that shit out thyre. Theyve come to believe the original diesel had raid on it which they believe is responsible for high. Lmao he dead serious too.

2 Likes

In this area smoking raid is done in a different way. They will spray it on a window screen and hit with some Annie. Crystallized raid for you smoking pleasure. Stomach aches are free of charge…

2 Likes

Inhalants have been abused for decades nothing new.