People having Seizures smoking Gray market Dispo Weed

I just Heard a coworker of my wife had her kid rushed to ER for having Seizures no prior health history of Seizures none in family tree.Couple days later Wifes other coworker now has to be rushed to ER same problem multiple Seizures Same thing no history but both were recently smoking on dispo weed aquired from local Reservation Conex shack Dispos probably the time you have to honk your horn and a shadey twitchy dude comes out and unlocks the trailer to sell you thier version of a trashed 50$ ounce or thier “Exotics” sold in generic eighth bags with cartoon kiddy prints on the bags.My question is is if some Fucking Moron who has no respect or regard for human life who is a total shitbag bursting at the seams were to be being a total piece of shit and spraying shit on weed he was hocking into shitty chinese bags because all he can find or grow is Midz what would be a culprit here?Im thinking its got to be that shit thier getting in plastic kilo containers from hemp all that surplus THCA and delta 9 that keeps getting cheaper by the day because they cant get rid if all that hemp because if the controls they put in it for batches being too hot maybe?Seen Vids of people getting really sick off of the edibles made with that stuff something not right about it.Just throwing this out there and trying to see if anyone else is seeing this lately.Only other thing i can think of is maybe a research chem analog someone got on the Darkweb.Im not a Dr by anymeans just a concerned fellow Head andThese people been smoking a long time so its just wierd all these people popping up with Seizures

10 Likes

I’ll jump on this wagon with you. Just yesterday my sister said she was vomiting and tired and thinks it’s her THCA vape stuff.

All y’all getting weird with it sometimes. Just smoke the pot. Or eat it, cause smoking is actually kinda really bad for you. Don’t need to spray it on like a tan.

6 Likes

Not ganna lie I never once heard if chs untill legal cannabis came around. It’s just like our food. Trash

2 Likes

I would assume that there are likely synthetic cannabinoids(analogs - aka “spice”), creeping into our ever-changing, loophole-ridden, “legal” cannabis market.

Why wouldn’t there be? It’s all one big cash grab for 90% of the people pushin out there.

16 Likes

It’s 100% a cash grab for a lot of shady companies. They sell sprayed fake bullshit → gets called out → change their name and logos → starts all over again. It’s exploded since the loophole, but I remember first seeing fake carts and dispos in high school… pure pesticides

7 Likes

Haven’t watched it yet, but just came across this:

4 Likes

We’ve had some synthetic stuff floating around here. A girl I know bought some without knowing that it was crap. It’s got a oily feel to it and she said that it tastes terrible. I told her to throw it in the bin and I gave her some of my home grown bud’s.

6 Likes

My own theory, is it’s the shit people are putting on their plants, pesticides, pgr’s, etc.

7 Likes

You’re thinking of Delta 8. THCA is the majority compound in drug cannabis. It turns into Delta 9 THC when heated or aged long enough. THCA and Delta 9 are the good guys. That’s what’s covering a majority of the cannabis we grow here.

5 Likes

That’s why we do What we do
Right Guys?

9 Likes

Pesticides are a well known cause of seizures. Dispensaries are suppose to have all cannabis tested before sale but of course that isn’t always the case.

11 Likes

i recall a guy i smoked with in the national guard when i was 17 who was smart as hell, knew everything there was to know about weed and delta 9 thc and all the rest back in the late '80s. he used to tell us not to break up our buds because the delta 9 thc turned into delta 8 after a bit of time. he ended up going to thailand and disappearing. he explained to us how to maximize our growing and all about the different cannaboids when nobody else had even heard of them. i wish i had written it down. he always had the best smoke too.

4 Likes

Just another reason to grow your own even if it is mid at least you know it is safe. You can’t trust anything now days

13 Likes

Ive had the theory for a long time it’s myclobutinal or paclobutrizol poisoning. Myclo specifically converts to hydrogen cyanide at a certain temp. I also knew fams in Salinas poppin up on old flower farms, and getting myclo failures just from putting fabric pots on the soil that was tained 5+ years before. Apparently it will last in soil 6-8 years after a plant was treated in it. I couldnt find a legal farm in cali back in 2019 that didnt have at least one of the two fail for testing. Of course, those big illegal grows care even less.

Im in a state where the delta stuff isnt really around, so I dont want to comment on that side of it. But I knew some folks in that world of sprayed CBD packs, and the standards were beyond shameful.

6 Likes

I didn’t have epilepsy till I turned 18 and I have no family history with epilepsy either. Sometimes it can just show up out of nowhere & ur stuck with it for life, my prayers go out to the kid and his mom.

I do have to say the thca carts for me at least are very helpful with epilepsy, I have quit my true medication for quite a few months and have yet to have a seizure smoking nothing but thca carts.

6 Likes

My wife’s little nephew decided him and a bunch of friends were gonna get the unregulated thc vape pods and him and another one of his friends were in a coma for a week for their own health. It was a few years back but still it’s wild. Those vapes make me sneeze nonstop I don’t understand why so I stay away from them as is but ever since then I won’t touch any vapes

4 Likes

This is very true.
Or they buy off the testing facilities to falsify records.

1 Like

Theres also reports of recent Dispensary flower in NJ to have human hair and bugs in it.

1 Like

I only smoke cat hair in my weed, thankyouverymuch.

17 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits I enjoy a nice bit of setter hair in my smoke and when I don’t catch it in my food.

People the solution to this is to give seeds to these poor people. The dispos will kill them with their crap to make a buck. I have seen nationally known canna factories routinely spray ghetto weed and label it “Durban Poison” only the poison part was true.

8 Likes