Permanent marker seed junkie doja

I think this picture shows the color difference throughout the weeks

The permanent markers on the back are completely purple.

The others are green before they get to week 7

All of these tables have different nutrients

Athena on the back
Table to the left is running remo nutrients
Table on the right advanced nutrients sensi salts

11 Likes

4 Likes

What happens mid flower with the organics alive?
What nutrients of theirs were you using? And at what ratios? What grow medium? What size container?

I’ve recently been using the OA dry soluble line + their FPF and have had really good success. But I was using it 4 or 5 gallon fabric pots with roots organic original or Bio 365 (Bio All) medium.
I found it quite easy to dial in.

I haven’t run the Athena line yet. I may try it in one of my next hydro runs. I’ve mostly been using emerald harvest 2 part bloom in hydro the last few years. I’ve tried a bunch of different nutrient lines and it’s one of my favorite. I also really like that it only calls for a max of 6ml/gallon peak flower (and 3-5ml/gallon before that).
It always produces healthy plants with very high bag appeal (super frosty and oily. I think it’s the higher levels of potassium sulphate they use).

Excellent looking run BtW! Your plants look super healthy.

What is the taste and smell like on that permanent marker strain?

2 Likes

Ah I love to see fellow Athena Proline growers here. Most of the time I feel like the odd man out. Not to many here seem to use Athena and the ones I do know are using blended.

:arrow_forward: Execution of your Permanent Marker run looks fantastic. Well done!

I’ve been running proline for the last few years and it’s just gotten better and better. There is a bit of a learning curve but I have found deviating from their recommended feed schedules has given me better results.That includes getting away from the current “Athena bible” that came out.

Here are a few photo’s of my results running Athena over the years.

Apologize for such a large dump… haha Just wanted to share my proline experience.

17 Likes

Awesome work :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing please share more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reaching out :slight_smile:

My runs with organics alive have been in coco. My plant leaves tend to turn yellow and start to dry. I follow the complete coco feed chart. When I check my reservoir my ph is anywhere from 5.9 to 6.1 ppms700.

My blue lab medium readings are always on fuvking point that’s is what drives me crazy.

Athena has something that impresses me a lot and is the root health and clarity in dwc systems. The roots are vibrant white the whole run.

3 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread amazing work

I’ll be hanging around watching

Paps

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time

1 Like

where are you from this is a nice op what brand are those weird square lights. are you running all PM or other strains also ?

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m from Mexico. The LEDs ARE KIND LED X2

4 Likes

I wasn’t familiar with what products organics alive recommend for coco. I just looked it up. You were using everything recommended?

Were you using their v-cal? If so that could be a big part of the issue. I tried a bottle of that and it burned the crap out of some of my leaves. Like, bad. and I don’t even think I used the full recommended dose. I won’t use it again.

I also found their recommended dosage for the dry soluble to be too high for my plants. I was using less than 1/2 of what they recommended. I’d see some signs of over feeding if I went much above that. They recommend 5 grams per gallon for soil. Looks like it’s 2.5g a gallon for coco?

A lot of times I was only using about 10 grams total into 5 gallons of water.

I haven’t used their other products though. Only the dry soluble line, their FPF (really like it), their humic acid supplement (it was ok but I like BioAg better) and the v-cal (don’t like). I was going to try their micro but never did. I also tried some of their compost, which I did like.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

In my books I’m doing everything correct. Even the readings are good. I’ve seen a lot of individuals running biothrive from general hydro. It’s just one bottle and it cuts all the mixing. For soil and personal closet grows I’ll do super soil and only feed it water and sometimes guano from budswell. I’m a firm believer on somas super soil. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I even tried the organic cal mag to supplemented from other companies

1 Like

Very nice garden!
Sadly I lost my Permanent Marker .
I will live vicariously thru yours! Lol

I’ve used Athena lines the past 3 years. They sent me a pallet full of samples! A big semi pulls up in front of my house…hubby says, " What did you order Now?" Me… "Nothing! "
Driver says he has samples for me. A whole , huge , pallet full! :flushed:
I was an organic grower …Un till…
I really love their line of nutrients! I’ve gotten no build up or bad taste!
I will be sticking with Athena. Unless someone else can beat their samples or their productivity.

Following along… :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

I didn’t know you were using Athena ag @Bobgrows… Are you using their proline? Or the blended line?

1 Like

Thank you for joining :slight_smile:

I’ve had a tough time trying to get permanent marker regular seeds from a legit and reputable source.

The smell and smoke from this pheno stands out it’s very unique. In regards to bag appeal growers choice has some white truffle that looks a lot like my permanent marker pheno :slight_smile:

I recommend remo nutrients extensively their kelp base gives plants a beautiful green that stands out from the rest of the crop. It’s easier to mix jajaja. The taste and smell comes out a little more pungent. And its economical in comparison to other nutrients.

6 Likes

Your garden is sick man!! Great work!

You have a whole wall from a hydro shop in your room :joy:. Loving it.

1 Like

I use the blended @Rhai88

@GG22 I have used Remo nutrients. I had gotten samples at a cannabis convention. I used them before I used the Athena.

2 Likes

Jajaja Thanks for the kind words.

I’m a hoarder

1 Like

Love love love Athena. Watched from the sidelines as Ivan launched Athena and Luxx. Huge fan of Ivans work.

2 Likes