Perpetual grow (skunk hunt)

Try to stop me.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that the kobe guy? Investment firm Inc who patented ā€œthe skunk smell, all processes, molecules present and yet to be found, air, God, and everythingā€

1 Like

Hmm interesting. No money from cannabis in my state anymore since it went legal. Iā€™m just kinda having fun with it and hunting skunk as a hobby.

3 Likes

Well someoneā€™s got it bad against America. Weā€™re not perfect, thatā€™s what the older generations are getting slammed in the face with but, Let anyone in the world get ahold of something that they can better their situation from and the greatest majority, will, REGARDLESS of their geological location.
In the next 10 years it will be a race to the bottom of production costs and therefore quality in the commercial market. Craft growers, LIKE OURSELVES, will be what saves the rare strains. Your hoarding of genetics is no less greedy than those genetics going mainstream. This plant was made to be shared, and I for one, will NEVER stop sharing. The fact you donā€™t want to share it makes me even less interested and less convinced that you actually have the golden Skunk.

6 Likes

Things are going slow. Cold temps and constraints on space but Iā€™m ok with that. Iā€™m no rush. 4 out of 7 ak bean brains old school skunk have shown themselves as female. Pretty good. Iā€™ll probably veg them in about 6 more weeks then flower. Stepping up pot sizes along the way of course.

5 Likes